Do you ever discuss movies with your female relatives/friends?

Do you ever discuss movies with your female relatives/friends?

Attached: 1657644668964.jpg (2048x1365, 915.44K)

I'm cut off from all my female relatives. Got a brother (good guy) and a deadbeat dad who ruined everything for everyone. I hate boomers so much, it's unreal.

My sister occasionally. Issue with her is she mostly watches anime and trash anime at that. Tried to get her to watch Evangelion and she literally told me "I cant watch older anime because the art style is awful". Zoomers.

Get her to watch HxH or Attack on Titan or sth like that. Evangelion is faggety.

I don't watch movies

My sister has the exact same taste in film as me, so every now and again we have a discussion that goes like
>did you watch x
>yeah it was good
>I agree
And that's it

Watch oreimo with her, she'll love it

She has watched both of those already. IMO Evangelion mogs both of those animes, but it wasnt even the first I tried to get her to watch. Originally I was trying to get her to watch Cowboy Bebop (since its actually my favorite anime) but she couldnt watch that because "the episodes arent connected"

Then try Magi, Violet Evergarden or Ranking of Kings with her.

Your sister has better taste than you lmao. Beepboop and Incelgelion suck ass.

>t.zoomer
NTA but attack on titan is fucking trash.

Coming from someone praising Incelgelion and Beepboop that doesn't really mean much lol.

I wasnt praising them nigger. But they are absolutely better than garbage like attack on titan or hxh. Let me guess you are going to recommend some SAO next? Kill yourself zoomer.

I haven't had a conversation with a woman in years.

>muh going for low hanging fruit
>muh zoomer
You reek of low T, memellennial.

Your sister must be corrected. You know what needs to be done.

I tried watching movies like Unforgiven and The Lighthouse with my wife and she found them really boring so I just gave up and realized women will never appreciate these movies like we do.

Whatever you say I dont watch much anime truthfully. I did watch Attack on Titan, at her recommendation. The first couple of seasons were okay but i felt like it went to garbage after that pretty quickly. The last season was pretty dumb and if the leaks i saw are true the ending is laughably bad.

Violet Evergarden and Ranking of Kings look decent actually might check them out.

Evangelion is great, other than the movies. Give it a shot, user.

>Violet Evergarden and Ranking of Kings look decent actually might check them out.
They are. Best one I've seen (and I've seen far too many by now) is Legend of the Galactic Heroes (1988) though. Might want to check that out as well.

Lmao you literally are a zoomer not even denying it
>"y...you are low T"
>meanwhile recommends garbage like AoT and calls me insulting SAO "low hanging fruit"
Lol lmao even

>"I cant watch older anime because the art style is awful"
based sister. old anime animation is horrible. shit like hellsing should be punishable by 20 to life. shit like evangelion should get you capital.

>Whatever you say I dont watch much anime truthfully. I did watch Attack on Titan, at her recommendation. The first couple of seasons were okay but i felt like it went to garbage after that pretty quickly. The last season was pretty dumb and if the leaks i saw are true the ending is laughably bad.
Mappa seasons were kinda bad ngl but still better than Incelgelion and Beepboop.
I've made it 13 episodes in. It's shit and also gay.
Yeah. If you can't distinguish AoT from SAO quality-wise, you're a literal tastelet.

SOA rapes evangelion up the ass

>shit like hellsing should be punishable by 20 to life. shit like evangelion should get you capital.
Unfathomably based.

>n..noooooo AoT is so much different than SAO
No they are both fucking trash zoomer animes.

>fucking trash zoomer animes
Sounds baseless.

>my retarded generation is better than your retarded generation
Zoomers have way more people on the fringes, so there are way more based Zoomers than memellennials. Cope and seethe.

Do it. Then watch Koi Kaze and finish off with yosuga no sora.