Did I miss anything?

Did I miss anything?

Attached: tv normalfagcore tv.jpg (1890x1016, 753.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OHF2gKUOwo&ab_channel=WrathClub
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vidya: minecraft, cod, chink/jap/koreashit #173953, and phone game recolor #438104

disliking things isn't an identity

Death note and dexter are good, though.

And proud of it. Keep your obscure,counterculture bullshit to yourself like that shitty Adult Swim cartoon with the guy who have snakes for arms
youtube.com/watch?v=7OHF2gKUOwo&ab_channel=WrathClub

>Normalfag doesn't watch capeshit aside from The Boys
>Still watches anime and cartoons

Attached: Adam Friedland Show.jpg (1080x1080, 182.96K)

Sopranos, There Will Be Blood

I’ve seen one piece fans spend thousands on merchandise and talk about op in literally every conversation. They are not fucking normal

Something being normiecore isn't about quality.

>south park
Any Forums core. It was the most popular western cartoon here

Suspiria, shield, technolyze, mission hill

most of them are quality stuff, specially death note and big lebowski.

Normal fags didn’t have access to peak Cartoon Network. Dexters Lab isn’t normie. Normie is Spongebob. Also One Punch should be relaced with Gurren Lagan or Hunter x Hunter. Replace Hot Fuzz with Hereditary

>One Punch should be relaced with
Fuck no, OPM is the most normie shit anime there is. There wasn't a day some collegue of mine didn't bring that shit up.

you seem to have a misunderstanding of "normalfags" vs "redditfags"

>specially

>Normal fags didn’t have access to peak Cartoon Network.
What does this mean? If they were young enough at the time they were probably watching it, it was a popular show. Idk if I'd consider it "turbo normalfag-core" though
>Replace Hot Fuzz with Hereditary
This is a good change

The Sopranos and The Wire need to be there

How long ago you saw Death Note? It's garbage if you are older than 20 years old, i tried to rewatch it and it's just deflates at the point when they introduce 7 businessman guys plotting and stay shit til lthe very end. I tell people about those guys and people can't even remember this arc even though DN is good in their minds. I guess it's just a rewatch thing but first 8 episodes are kino. I am sure TV show would be better lmao.

Dexter's Lab doesn't belong there. Rest I agree with.

Take off Family Guy most normalfags find it stupid now

>t. bitter and jaded
It's still good.

Bc something is different doesn’t make it normie. Albeit that it was popular, it was popular bc it is satirical and a parody. Whereas people who watch HxH actually think they’re into some deep niche shit and won’t accept that it is mid.

Normalfags hate Fight Club and Family Guy though,

I love all the normalfag core movies, except maybe Fight Club which is good but I'm not in love with it, the other 3 however are 10/10 kinos.
The shows I like Breaking Bad and The Office
Anime is for gay autists, I've never seen a single one.
I used to love south park but its been trash since season 12. I haven't watched Family Guy in 11 years, I tried watching Rick and Morty but hated it, I even finished the first season but it was trash

What am I?

All my friends watched Disney shows and One Saturday Morning. Spongebob was when Nickelodeon took a downturn, so I’d attribute that to normies.

Game of Thrones
Tiger King / Squidgame / Current Netflix thing
Current Amazon Prime thing

>Likes the Office
Ngmi

Marvel and Stranger Things.

OP is a fag.

You're an idiot for not liking good shit because you're scared of normies.

Replace Fight Club with capeshit, One Punch Man with Attack on Titan, Family Guy with Bob´s Burgers, and Dexter with Pixarshit.

First 4 seasons are great, I don't care that white women love it, it's still funny

I’d remove the Boys for Game of Thrones. The gore in the Boys filters a lot of people out. Also maybe Harry Potter instead of Lebowski

None of the shit listen in my OP is worth watching.

>one piece
>normie anime
Kek, normies refuse to watch one piece, they always say it’s too long

you're so cool

Valid

You're even more of a normalfag than the image

>You're even more of a normalfag than the image
But I also watch based and obscure shit, I'm just not a pretentious loser that is afraid to love popular things

This. You should replace it with DBZ, demon slayer, or AoT.

Replace Death Note and OPM with SAO and Naruto and I'll agree

Or you can just watch One Pace like a Chad

Friends
Evangelion

What's the point in making this? 98% of everything that comes out is normalfagcore you retard

>did I miss anything
Ya you missed that stage of development in adolescence where you actually develop a personality. It's not too late but it's a lot harder the older you get