EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 12356531213276.jpg (1200x515, 61.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItTlJIPBiLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not posting the superior Thor goats.

>japs make a soiboi le creepy godzilla
>americans make a chad godzilla

Attached: cc3b29a50168798f8744a62ce6dc7b20.jpg (503x544, 45.93K)

i wish it could be at least 30 minutes of this shit but we got 2 hours of japs talking bullshit in a room and 5 minutes of Godzilla.

RUH RUH-RUH RUH

Attached: 796FD6FD-CBD8-4813-99F7-D0990B99E477.jpg (1120x1600, 661.88K)

gonna fuq that lizzard

Japan has the most chad Godzilla though you retard.
Based Titanosaurus poster.

Attached: Final Wars Godzilla dynamic pose.jpg (2048x1536, 452.5K)

I like how it starts as a regular flame before turning into a beam.

Could Shin Ultraman beat him?

Attached: 629a72f0cf4d49026bc3962b_shin-ultra.jpg (810x456, 171.76K)

This is what happens to your brain when you consume so many burgers. Absolute trash take.

>japanese make an actualy creepy and intimidating monster design
>mutts make a furryfaggot dream

Godzilla is sexy.

Most Godzilla just need a hug. Legendary Godzilla clearly gets enough hugs.

He also snorted like a horse. I liked that.
Which also confirm that he's warm-blooded. So is Godzilla.

Cope harder you pathetic weebs

does anyone actually enjoy watching two big monsters fight?
Even as a kid I never really liked it, its just so slow and predictable. The only kaiju movie I really still like is cloverfield (if it really counts) because everythings shot from the ground level

t. furryfaggot

I do because at best the movies are great action movies or fairy tale fantasy and it's cool to see various monsters and their powers (1954 Gojira is a genuine masterpiece of cinema but of course the monster is solo) and it helps that monsters in these movies aren't just for decoration that can be replace with a hurricane or an earthquake but they also get their own stories and points of view so it's not just about humans, they're characters.

Attached: FWWxJktUcAAHBt4.jpg (1024x727, 313.27K)

You need to invent untrue ad hominens about me to avoid confronting the fact you’re literally the >place, Japan meme. I pity you and your lil bitch Godzilla

>Look, there he is. There he is. Get him out of here. Get him the hell out of here!
>Throw him out into the ocean. Don't bring... don't give him his jacket!

Attached: Gojira vs. Mosura (Godzilla vs. Mothra) (1992).mkv_20220711_222200.941.jpg (1920x1040, 206.26K)

its really nice visually, especially the city scale models being destroyed and some of the human interactions and struggle between the brawling is cool too.

Some of the fights are really great regardless of the era. On the other hand we have somethng like Godzilla vs. Orga which is so slow.

youtube.com/watch?v=ItTlJIPBiLE
the fights form Ultraman Orb are very fun to watch, the use diffrent angles and perspectives
But maybe it's not a real monster fight, since it's a monster against a karate giant..

I understand it a bit, I wish I liked it more.
I caught godzilla vs kong on tv the other day when I was making dinner and felt so bored, they just punched each other in slow motion over and over again. The original japanese stuff is probably better
I had this godzilla game on wii when I was a kid and it was cool to unlock each of the monsters and learn about their stories and stuff

Attached: latest (6).png (286x475, 260.69K)