Convinces an entire generation nuclear power is unsafe

>convinces an entire generation nuclear power is unsafe

Attached: power-plant.jpg (500x391, 50.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centralia_mine_fire
openaccessgovernment.org/nuclear-energy-green/128633/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

El letrero es una sutil broma. La tienda se llama "Sneed's Feed & Seed", donde feed y seed terminan ambos en el sonido "-eed", lo que rima con el nombre del propietario, Sneed. El letrero dice que la tienda era "anteriormente de Chuck", lo que implica que las dos palabras que comienzan con "F" y "S" termin

retard

no more chernobyls

nah the chenobyl disaster is what did that, dumbass commies and their retarded engineering set the world back a generation

point me to a source that shows a coal plant melting down, turning humans into bowls of soup, and forcing a closure of the surrounding 50 miles

retard

umm no u

greenfags did more damage to the environment than anyone else by campaigning against nuclear energy for decades

Attached: 1657552315059.jpg (978x1094, 134.47K)

you are a leftist and you should kill yourself.
now i’m closing this thread and never opening it again.

Coal mines collapse all the time

OP here, god bless you user

>produces bag of sugar from pockets
if only this sugar were as sweet as you :)

coal plants working in perfect condition are responsible for ruining the planets atmosphere and inducing global warming.

If anything these types of incident show that bad design and cutting corners is at the root of the danger. Nuclear can be made extremely safe if the money is spent on safeguarding systems properly. Even risk from the waste can be rendered negligible when processed and packed properly.

normalfags just assume every reactor can become a bomb like chernobyl because none of them can bother to do the tiniest bit of research

Adn that's when they just collapse, in some cases the coal seam just starts burning.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centralia_mine_fire

>nuclear energy
>clean or green.

Lol. LMAO even.

openaccessgovernment.org/nuclear-energy-green/128633/

This is soo fucking true.

EU reclassified nuclear as 'green energy' last week so yes, it is.

>capitalist shithole tries to market nuclear energy as being safe

lol

I like how you cite a source trying to make itself seem official by using the word government in its URL despite being gobbledygook nonsense by indian diploma mill "intellectuals".

>The devastation that follows nuclear violence, or nuclear waste, is a factor that is not appropriately considered
>Radioactive liquids and gaseous waste is an integral part of creating nuclear energy, which will directly impact the lives of people living nearby
did you even read this? this is so fucking retarded, whoever wrote this has no idea how nuclear reactors work

Attached: 1644294143743.gif (640x640, 3.06M)