Last Night in Soho

holy crap this is kino, why do i never see this board talk about it?

Attached: 62434520-F0B2-4B7D-AF47-2A8581EAD705.jpg (1013x1500, 332.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrEmMWl-t9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They did, briefly. Mostly just threads shitting on it though. One movie I never saw threads for is riders of justice. That movie is damn good.

just another shitty #MeToo film

>riders of justice
Looks retarded but might check it out just for Mads.

That's what I thought. The cover makes it look like it's some stupid action flick, but it had a lot of heart and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

It was awful though, felt like a tumblr fanfiction written by a girl who exclusively listens to shitty 60s music

This board doesn’t talk about good movies. If you enjoy film, this is not the place for you.

>Edgar Wright
>good films
Kek

The only films of his that I enjoy are ones Simon Pegg helped write.

it's the only edgar wright movie i haven't loved. it was fine i guess.

it get posted every once in a while but people don't really talk about it because it doesn't get enough replies

No booba no care

The parts in the past were pretty good. It’s hard to be spooked though when the ghosts are old men in their tidy whities, and the main antagonist is an old woman. I guess it’s alright but not a lot of tension for a ghost story, ya know?

got some nice ass shots tho

>black person on poster
i sleep

Genuinely some impressive visual effects. Especially the two actresses switching places during the dancing sequence. Good cinematography, production design, and music too.

I think it fails almost entirely as a horror movie and a lot of that is the sleekness of it all. A movie about sex exploitation should look gritty and feel sleazy.

It's a kinda girlish film. And we are tough guys here, you know.

Anya freaked me out. I have a phobia of aliens and I need some time to recover and be in the right mood to watch her in films.

Even typing this I am literally shaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrEmMWl-t9I

Just listen to the music.
I respect only Metallica. So it will be better if Anya will perform something from their repertoire.
Creeping death... Damage, inc... All nightmare long... idk

Is this the newest entry in the nonsensecore genre?

Because nobody saw it.

Leper messiah?