/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

LALO ESTA MUERTO edition
Previous:

Attached: 1646422008591.png (773x649, 391.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/9aojid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first

streamable.com/9aojid

streamable.com/9aojid

streamable.com/9aojid

Attached: 1657608158471.jpg (903x507, 73.78K)

HOOOOOOOOOOW

Not your call.

Walt won Better Call Saul

Attached: waltshotinthedark[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fswx4py.ogg].webm (1024x576, 2.96M)

omaha bobsled

Attached: omaha bobsled.jpg (252x168, 10.75K)

>Jimmy becomes a happy go lucky caricature of a sleazy lawyer that's ok with killing people because of.... Le TRAUMA xD

>Nacho didn't shoot Bolsa because he was worried about his... Le DAD xD

>Lalo killed Howard because he was in... Le RAGE mode xD

>Nobody heard Lalo's gun because of... Le MAGIC SILENCER xD

>Howard hired Jimmy's P.I. because he changed... Le NUMBER xD

>Kim hates howard because of... Le DOC REVIEW xD

>Mike stopped watching Saul's apartment because it was... Le LOW PRIORITY xD

>The secret to potato and leek soup is... Le LEEKS xD

>Lalo teleported between USA, Mexico, and Germany with... Le CARTEL PLANES xD

>Jimmy poisoned Howard by putting an untraceable, odorless liquid in... Le SODA xD

>Jimmy and Kim hate Howard because it's... Le FUN xD

>Gus knew to put the gun there because... LITERALLY NO EXPLANATION FOR THIS ONE

>Mike doesn't tell Jimmy that Lalo is definitely dead this time, even though he told him that before for... Le INTIMIDATION xD
(this was actually only done because Vince needs speedwatchers to think it makes sense that Jimmy is scared of Lalo, even though he has admitted that Jimmy is scared for life anyway.)

>Lalo sneaks into the laundry because the solid guy is taking... Le PISS xD

inb4 "Um ACKSCHUALLY, they put Le POISON on Le PHOTOS." Wrong, sweaty. The P.I. explains to howard that the wetness is from the photos developing, which you LITERALLY SEE 5 minutes beforehand. Not to mention any liquid drug like that (which has never existed) would have evaporated or been absorbed by the paper folder it was in. Admit it Vincels: this show makes no sense.

Attached: Le PISS xD.webm (854x480, 1.1M)

Attached: itsover.jpg (685x750, 216.65K)

previous thread going into the archive

Attached: down.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

my calls are solid

>170961630
NO ONE REPLY TO THIS OBVIOUS DERAIL BAIT

>It's no longer Lalo time

Attached: 1631906920642.png (190x200, 15.37K)

Ms Wexluh…

Attached: 4EC353AE-6323-4731-AA05-24571C709A09.jpg (247x278, 25.08K)

*t-rex roar*

>Gus killed Lalo because he hid.... Le GUN xD

why are redditors so moved by rhea's acting in the opening scene?
its total fucking unbelievable dogshit. i was cringing the whole time.

Attached: 1653984295110.gif (471x479, 1.5M)

WTF I hate Bravo Vince now

Lalo bros, how you holdin up? Don't keep us in the dark.

Chuck sneezing.

>Lalo let Gus kill him while unarmed, ribs broken and 5ft away from the muzzle because.. HE TURNED LE LIGHT OFF XD!
another episode another blunder, they wrote themselves into a corner

Someone post webm of the tracking shot of mike walking through the hallway it was so cringe holy fuck

Season 6... I am forgotten

Attached: 1655676582266.jpg (1920x1080, 422.6K)

>Gus , Mike and all the solid guys are killed by a high school teacher because of his ego

Attached: walterwhite_wide-661be9ba9aa2e6a876e84189fbeb1b797688fb13.jpg (3600x2022, 2.7M)

With Howard and Lalo gone they will have to create a new villain out of thin air or what will be the plot going forward?

I was expecting Gus to kill Lalo personally but not as soon

Alright. Here's what's gonna happen.

How did you get away with posting this? Anytime I try shit like this system marks it as spam

need kim to verbally berate me and make me cry

Mike mentioned Tyrus so many times in the last episode that I thought Tyrus was going to do something for once

How are the Solid Guys related to the 20 Good Men?

Attached: stannis.jpg (300x429, 35.49K)

you already posted this in the last thread and got replies why do it again

they're wrapping up.

>doesn't even post a pic or say HAAASCHEEWWW, just says Chuck sneezing
Buh--ba--ha-HAA-HAAAAASCHEEEEEWWWW
Based

Attached: HASCHEEEEWWWWWW.png (570x446, 317.48K)

*stares at protagonist menacingly*
*walks out of room*

Noob.

Should be the new villain, a mysterious drug dealer called Heisenberg

what the fuck is unbelievable about it?

>During BCS Mike has an entire Solid Squad at his disposal
>by the time of BrBa they had all vaporized and Walter had to deal with only three faggots protecting Gus

Attached: 1551051336415.jpg (300x400, 15.32K)

Jeff is the new villain

I'm a different guy

I mean it wasn't really his ego, Jesse basically handed him a death sentence by trying to kill the dealers and then betraying him for Mike and Gus

i wish kim would shoot me in the head god that would be so hot

read the next word of the post bud should clue you in on why it took me out of the scene

Nobobby cares, faggot. Shut up. Now.

Attached: FXeF0O5XkAAmf9z.jpg (1200x673, 103.35K)

So the entire point of the whole cartel storyline that we had to slog through for 5 seasons was...to kill Howard? Uh ok

walt didn't have to fight his way through all the solid guys. he got gus in the one place he was vulnerable, he didn't fight him openly

howard wasnt in the game

Mikebros just keep winning and i'm getting tired of it

name one bad thing gus has done

this but me berating her and her crying while I fuck her asshole and shoot cum in her pussy without penetration so she doesn't even get off on it but still gets pregnant

I’ve got the gold pass :)

So if this guy just sat there, Lalo's plan wouldn't have worked??? Wtf bince

What videogame is Mike always talking about? I kinda want to play it.

Attached: 1291917667531.jpg (275x183, 6.96K)

cringe

didn't answer anything

Next episode Gus will hold a victory party for killing Lalo, but unbeknownst to him Lalo had already poisoned his wine supply.
Most of Mike's squad except Tyrus and Victor (who were taking a piss) perish when they drink the wine. Gus almost dies too until he figures out he can just puke it out. This is how he comes up with the poetic revenge method to get rid of Don Elladio in BrBa.

Change air vent to Kim Wexler’s farts

how did Lalo know Kim wouldn't be able to kill Gus but instead use that as an excuse to draw out Mike and his best guys to the apartment and Gus would go to the laundry with a b team and take them out

what if Gus never went, and Mike just saves Jimmy and go back to Gus's place, but then gets everyone together to go to the laundry?

why didn't he kill Jimmy after Kim left? surely he was going to kill them once he was done to eliminate all witnesses

how did Lalo know the one guy looking at the cameras wasn't there at that one brief moment? why weren't there cameras inside the laundry so if anybody got inside the security would notice?

absolute dogshit episode, genuinely the worst in the entire BBverse

what are they going to pull out of their arses now for a climax with 5 episodes left?

mike plays ff14, he's active in a tranny erp server

>ES SUYO

Will they explain why Tyrus is absent until S4 of BrBa? Speaking of, where the fuck is Victor this season?

>that's ok with killing people
Jesus fuck why are people so hung up on the desert scene, he thought he was going to die of course he'll say shit

So what's the chekov's sharp bottle stopper gonna be used on if not stabbing Lalo?

Attached: 20190929_235816.jpg (477x1008, 34.69K)

So the entire point of that whole FBI storyline we had to slog through for 5 seasons was... to kill Leotardo? Uh ok

BORORORONBOMBOM DICE MI SON

BORORORONBOMBOM QUE SABROSON

Attached: 1450879784492.gif (338x252, 2.78M)

>People rely to comment because... Le BAIT xD

I liked the episode. Sue me.

Shit episode, I didn't want to make a webm of anything.

>Nobody heard Lalo's gun because of... Le MAGIC SILENCER xD
And nobody heard the screaming either. That's just normal for thr Goodman/McGill/Wexler household, screaming.

I made it x2 speed, but he somehow he still walks too slow for the situation.

Attached: notfast.webm (980x552, 1.93M)

Hamlindigo Blue trademarked.

Attached: blue sky.jpg (1280x800, 154.04K)

No clue what you're talking about. This is the BCS general.

whats the air vent for

Nothing it's literally just foreshadowing that Kim lived there and left

top kek

There was something off about the way Jimmy and Kim were acting in that scene but that's apparently when Bob had his heart attack, dunno if it was before or after but it happened at the first third of the episode, it was said.

this episode had some great memes
you're missing out

Kino

It's a MacGuffin

Mike is 100 years old, he can't film a running scene

Name 6 (six)

camera guy was not solid here

Goes directly to Gus' office. He enjoys the fumes

this is Vince's problem. They come up with what they want, then write around it. They knew they wanted Lalo to get killed, so they didn't think this scene mattered even though it's retarded because his plan would backfire anyway.

I get the fly connection you're trying to make, but why would they install an air vent and fan down there? Help me believe.

>Why is the actor obviously acting

>plot can't exist without a villain
Jimmy is his own villain he fucks everything up and never makes good decisions, we are going to see how he turns into Saul Goodman the guy with a gold toilet and how he turns into Gene Cinnabon the guy with a shit ton of diamonds stashed

>guy is solid
>gets liquid poured on him
>literally bursts into flames
bravo Vince!

Attached: NOOOOO NOT THE LIQUID IM GONNA DIEEEEEE.png (1270x713, 834.98K)

Her crying made me hard

It's just a nostalgic symbol for Jimmy, from the good old days when he and kim used to just play around without consequences.

>I HATE EVERYTHING AND YOU SHOULD TOO...............BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!!!!!
shut up kid.

>MS Wexler
>Lalo kicking gus down stairs
>Fridge
>Vlog
>Kim points at librarian

>5 tickets for Barbie (2023), please

Why would Lalo not kneecap Gus first, especially after he started walking around blatantly looking to try something
He fucking lopped off Casper's foot earlier, it's not like it'd be unexpected of him
inb4 his PRIDE made him suddenly careless after weeks of careful planning and faking his death

based, me too