What did he do wrong exactly?

What did he do wrong exactly?

Attached: soldier boy.jpg (960x1200, 184.62K)

>don't kill the kid
>no I'm gonna kill the kid anyway
He had one job

advanced Eddie Murphy's career

he explodes when he hears russians speaking which caused damage to infrastructure and deaths.

He was a emotionally and physically abusive psychopath you enjoyed inflicting pain and misery onto others. Honestly reminded me of my ex and a lot of scenes were pretty triggering.

Did people just miss the part where he was about to murder a child?

He is a big disappointment.

I wanna know why MM called him racist.
He was a Misanthrope, he hated everyone and never showed any racial preference.
Did they delete a scene where he was racist but leave that line in?

mistakes happen

Attached: guts may have done some things wrong.jpg (503x798, 154.26K)

he said bunch of bad words, wanted his team to man up and had a lot of consensual sex

made fun of a cuck

Maybe when he threw the car at MM's house killing his relatives for no reason at all? That's the only thing that I could think of

Homelander & Ryan not gonna get killed by the blast. They'll just lost their power.

Ryan attacked him 1st.

I guess, but they never made that out to be anything more than collateral damage because soldier boy isnt heroic and doesnt care who gets hurt. It was never "Ill fuck up that black family's house since im in the neighborhood"

He told a woman to smile more, which is apparently an unforgivable sin.

ywnbaw

Yeah I found that weird too. MM probably just assumed he was racist because he threw a car through his apartment building (in a black neighborhood) without even checking (or caring) to see if anyone was okay.

>kills 50 people in 3 days
>try to 9/11 Vought tower with thousands of people inside of it
Yeah, hes a saint.

How dare you?

He commited the crime of being too based for his own good. Seth Rogen can't allow that

The big blast is involuntarily set off by PTSD from 30 years of torture in Russia.

First time (Street) - Russian music from the stereo
Second time (Herogasm) - Russian music playing at party
Third time (Vought Tower) - Smell of the nerve agent used to sedate him in Russia

The smaller chest blast he used in Kimiko is the voluntary one. He never "tried" to kill the pedestrians in the street, the other supes at Herogasm, or anyone besides Homelander in Vought Tower. The only people he intentionally killed were the members of Payback who betrayed him.