Is it worth watching or is it overrated hick shit?

Is it worth watching or is it overrated hick shit?

Attached: p16780458_b_h9_ab.jpg (1440x1080, 361.82K)

It's well-made and acted but feel very neocon. Try the first season and probably abandon right after.

Its a cowboy soap opera. I still enjoy it, but its basically boomer capeshit.

1883 was fucking retarded and as a prequel to Yellowstone I'm assuming it has retarded baby DNA. Not even Sam Elliott could save that bullshit show.

Boomers and retards will rave about how trad and conservative it is despite the fact that the one nigger in the show fucks a white girl

You really need to seek help.

kelly reilly is fucking hot in it

It isn't trad at all. It's full of the same lame groanworthy "white man bad indian man good" shit.

is the most watched tv show in America right now. Let that sink in (and im not saying is good btw)

Game of Thronesfor rednecks.

>neocon
Because Costner and Sheridan are both neocons. The show is anti-leftist but not far right. They love killing racists on the show.

>mfw when Costner's son's Indian wife goes full SJW at University

Attached: 1619463375688.png (500x501, 153.98K)

it's fine. the main plot is pretty entertaining, but there are so many dumb subplots that they should really just cut out. also I'm not sure why conservatives are so drawn to this show. it's full of typical Hollywood leftwing political shit

You really need to move out of your parents house

>randomly seething about boomers, retards, and conservatives

Incel rage moment.

>Incel rage moment
Very based.

It shows the indians both in positive and in negative lights. It's probably one of the only shows to actually do this aside from Reservation Dogs.

Its cowboy kino broken up by some somewhat interesting family/real estate drama.

Seek help immediately.

>DUDE WHAT IF HOUSE OF CARDS BUT WITH COWBOYS LMAO

>white man bad indian man good
this is unironically true though

Attached: white-man-went-wrong.jpg (450x665, 72.66K)

>conservatives are too retarded to realize how hard we're pandering to them with this schlock
>better throw in some coalburning, because it's not like they're gonna stop watching it

It's basically rich people doing whatever they want because they're rich.

if you build it, he will cum

neocon as in richard spencer altright?

As in Ted Cruz.

what do non-Americans think of this show?