Extremely underrated movie

Extremely underrated movie

Attached: lifeaquatic.jpg (1401x2048, 502.37K)

Never seen it bruv

Give it a watch you probably won't like it the first 3 times

theres a few weird movies like this i could never watch. i think its all the same movie made by the same guy

>underrated
>has cult following

Does it have a cult following? Where? I don't keep up with this stuff

idk just google 'life aquatic halloween' thousands of people wearing uniform costumes

also 9000+ mentions of it in the archive

There's not a single nigger in that picture. Crazy. Must be really good.

watch Boat Movie

Attached: lifeaquaticblu00004.jpg (900x506, 247.11K)

I love this movie, god damn. People always shit on Wes Anderson but he's out here making amazing movies that he wants to make and that aren't coordinated by a massive committee at the House of Mouse

Son of a bitch, I'm sick of these dolphins.

Theres a couple tokens throughout the movie but nothing that will make you roll your eyes. The rival is a jew though

Wes Anderson’s best movie, and possibly the only good one he ever made

I remember defending this movie when it came out and everyone was shitting on it. I knew people would come around eventually

Wasn't there a black guy constantly playing David Bowie songs acoustically and singing in Spanish?
He was alright.

Yeah black people make great wallpaper and I still listen to the soundtrack sometimes while driving

based diegetic soundtrack

i always liked this movie more than his other more twee sentimental movies. it also helps that it's genuinely funny

I would rather say Darjleeng Limited is underrated

Attached: The.Darjeeling.Limited.2007.1080p.BluRay.x264.mkv_snapshot_01.22.39_[2022.05.29_14.28.37].jpg (1920x1080, 214.95K)

>"Ann Marie, do the interns get glocks?"
>"No, they all share one"

Attached: 1645551985841.jpg (845x797, 116.9K)

Hate to be that guy but the part where they go in the indian village and they act like they're on an alien planet and all the indian worship them like christ really soured an otherwise great movie

Good morning sir

Zissou's Vostok Amphibia.

Attached: boctok.jpg (1200x1800, 274.82K)

the pajeets worship them because they fucking risked their lives to save some pajeets from drowning in the river you fucking retarded street shitter

uuuh?

Attached: image_2022-07-12_195144146.png (102x77, 10.76K)