The Rehearsal

3 more days. It's getting great reviews

Attached: The Rehearsal.jpg (960x1200, 225.52K)

Pretty excited about this. I was kinda certain he was moving on from this kind of stuff, glad to see I was wrong.

I'm very excited for it, most excited I've been in years for a show.
I hope its a success, it's not as easy of a sell as Nathan For You is, you can very quickly tell someone exactly what that show is and they get it, this one seems a little muddier, it's like "He helps people rehearse a day in their life" but there's also this synecdoche new york aspect to it, and the show itself is about Nathan as much as it is about the people he's helping.

Damn, I didn’t realize it was coming out so soon. I’ll definitely check it out on day one

Attached: Synecdoche For You.jpg (1920x1080, 716.76K)

I'm so fucking happy it seems to be in the same vein as NFY.

A new Nathan Fielder show? Wtf. This Friday? Alright well I have something to do this weekend then. Extremely based.

It seems like its very inspired by the series finale "Finding Frances"

I saw the trailer for this and it was edited as if it was a serious thriller drama series. I'll probably watch the full show because I enjoyed NFY but that trailer was really weird and would've turned me off the show if I hadn't seen his other stuff.

how does this guy keep getting work

Attached: 1587443581754.jpg (700x955, 64.79K)

Is it all coming out at once or week to week? Either way I'm watching it, Nathan hasn't steered me wrong yet.

Attached: finding frances.jpg (1920x1080, 468.12K)

Too bad most of you cant even afford hbo max. Gonna be funny watching you nerds beg for torrents.
This show doesnt even look good anyway. I think Nathan is cringe.

>Is it all coming out at once
It's on HBO MAX, retard. Are you brand new?

HBO Max releases some stuff weekly, some all at once, and some in batches a few episodes at a time.

That don't mean shit. Wilsons show that Nathan also produces was week to week even tho it was made for HBO max.

What is it about?

Hbo max isn't worth paying for

Weekly episodes from the sounds of things
I hope it's weekly, I'm tired and done with le binge watching shit, it just makes you forget about it all when its over. I'm glad streaming services like HBO and Apple are going back to weekly eps, I think even D*sney is doing it
uh oh looks like you made a fool of yourself, unfortunately you're going into the cringe compilation.

I'm pretty sure most streaming services have crawlers for new shows. I think torrents will come like within 2 hours (as was the case for John Wilson's HBOMax show)

Unless its some obscure shows, torrents are usually out within minutes of becoming available. Nathan might be obscure enough that it'll be like a 40 minute delay but not more than that.

Learn how to use the internet and a computer then, sheep.

6 episode season sounds so short, especially when half the runtime is going to be spent on the woman practicing to raise a kid scenario.

Had no idea about this. Really excited for this now, Nathan is unadulterated 100% kino. We'll finally get something good to watch.

CBC
Canadian Big Cock

Who the fuck knows what this means? I'm not a kike.

Bill was fucking hot when he was young

Attached: bill.jpg (1128x1080, 214.75K)

What is the premise of the show?

Short answer: Nathan helps people rehearse an important day in their life that they're anxious about and have been putting off
Longer answer that is actually shorter: Synedoche Nathan For You