Druggies really care about the quality of their meth

>druggies really care about the quality of their meth
Give me a fucking break

Attached: 5415FA85-CB39-4083-AF4A-EF908E122DB2.jpg (1016x1022, 824.91K)

Yes.
Fucking retard

>OMG TV isn’t realistic AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBH
I think you might just be retarded OP

they don't care about how safe it is for them but walts stuff gave a much stronger and better high as it wasn't as cut with random crap and even if it was it would still be a lot more pure

Higher quality = stronger effect = more repeat business

>iphone posting

fuck off

A longer and stronger high.

It's like Watchmen vs. Watchmen Directors Cut. One is substantially better and worth paying the extra to only on Ultra 4k 3d blu-ray max wanada vision

It kind of makes sense because the ingredients are monitored by the feds thus restricting your ability to mass produce the meth, so you want as good as possible.

Faggot detected

>Gale can make 90% pure meth, and is completely harmless and pliable
>Waltuh can make 98% pure method, but is an impulsive liability and insists on having his junkie friend tag along
I'm willing to believe that junkies will pay big bucks for quality stufd, but the idea that a few extra percent purity is worth bringing a complete wildcard aboard for someone as careful as Gus is a stretch

if you ask junkies, they believe quality means longer and/or stronger effect
this usually means mixing it with cheap compounds and cutting with minimal stronger stuff, basically. what you wouldn't consider quality

They make meth for drug dealers, not small batch organic meth for clients. They want it pure, bc it will get stepped on and mixed with shit as it goes down the chain.

like you have trouble making meth heads a repeating customer anyway, even with terrible stuff

They kinda raped Gus’ character in BCS too

the higher the quality the further it goes. They aren’t flinging it on street corners. By the time it hits the street it’s regardless been bashed down multiple times. To sell to dealers you need a higher quality product because when they cut it they’ll get more out of it and by the time it hits the street it’s still going to end up higher quality than stuff that’s shit from the top. I also think that gus is too business minded from running his front bullshit. All businesses are like this. Optimisation to a fault in pursuit of endless growth. Anything less is a failure. Much like stringer bell in the wire. Tried to treat it like a normal business which ultimately fucks him. I buy it honestly it’s not the biggest fault in BB

Yeah this was when the show lost all believability for me. No way Gus, who is supposed to be a shrewd businessman, would be that stupid.

They explain this by the junkies and dealers telling Jessie that they get almost no "hangover" or come down from the blue meth, and as a result they'll likely live much longer, and buy much more meth

It’s about the pursuit of excellence. Something someone like you could never understand.

Attached: 0A7CC47A-A6C0-4B5D-9342-91DCBB3E07D1.jpg (750x994, 125.81K)

8% is a lot

This shit makes me sad.

There is an entire Walter speech about how those last few percents make all the difference