I think he had a valid point that they should have served him breakfast but bitching about the appearance of the food...

I think he had a valid point that they should have served him breakfast but bitching about the appearance of the food was not cool. They serve hundreds of sandwiches and they can't all look like they do in the picture.

Attached: fallingdown_13~2.jpg (1194x1194, 167.34K)

If you can't make it on time before they stop serving breakfast then you shouldn't complain. The manager is simply following policies probably instructed to him from some type of manual.

>they can't all look like they do in the picture.
none of them look like the picture

It was suppose to be a dab on businesses that make wacky arbitrary rules but it was very much a dab on boomer mentality that the world must cater to them.

why didn't he use his connections to get another position at another missile company

He was an asshole and Any Forums knows he was wrong

>Boomers: please give me a later breakfast
>Zoomers: I demand a gay friendly sandwich

I hated the sound the lady made when she spit out her burger when he asks her a question. Something is infuriating about it

This is a scene that zoomers will never understand, as they are a generation that never stands up for themselves.

Why are old white boomers so entitled? They should rename this movie to CHUD and show it as an educational warning video

Doesn't come off as a guy with many friends. Work, come home, beat wife, work kind of guy

>NOOOO I HAVE A STABLE JOB IN THE RICHEST NATION ON EARTH, A WIFE, DAUGHTER AND I OWN A HOUSE AND CAR! MAKE IT STOOOOOOP
White boomers are the biggest bitches in history.

kill yourselves for being 35 and still posting here.

yeah yeah, see you tomorrow fagboy.

I'm only 31, but I am married and recently even bought a house!

Is it bait or are all american boomers like this?

The real weird/low i.q. people are the ones who don't have psychotic breakdowns amid the hellscape of capitalism

>it's still technically the morning, you have the ingredients, can I pay you for a breakfast?
Or
>is this bread gluten-free? Is this cheese vegan and eco-friendly? Was the breakfast made by a Person of Colour?

Imagine listening to a rule laid out in a stupid manual. There’s no consequence to giving him a breakfast a few minutes late. But there was clearly a consequence for telling him to go fuck himself. Obviously 9/10 people would bite their tongue and stuff their gullet with the trash lunch but you never know when that 1 guy will come in and flip out and whip out an automatic. It’s not hard to treat people like people unless you’re a socially retarded jag that spends all day online.

Excellent post

I'm 38 and every time I bring up stats (houses I own, liquidity)it sends zoomers into a furry. I'm only worth 650k.

>the only way to achieve public decency to an American can come up with is to threaten a mass shooting

I make 650k in a day

Following rule is a white man thing. Makes sense Americans can't.