The Bear

This has to be the most unbridled, raw, and realistic kitchen kino ever conceived by the minds of men. So naturally nobody on Any Forums is talking about it.

Attached: B761F862-5458-4B78-83A5-25440F84A01F.jpg (1170x1454, 435.08K)

there have been multiple threads you cocksucking faggot

>put food in stove
>cook it
AAAHH IM GOING INSANE ITS TOO MUCH PRESSURE SAVE ME GORDON

it's shit which is why the only threads are low ip shill threads

Kill yourself seething fast food tranny

Boiling Point makes Bear look like a fucking student film

I watched it and it was great, not much to discuss about it though. The donut gadoosh was sad

why do food service fags mythologize working in a kitchen like its some kind of Dante's Inferno experience that only ascended beings can comprehend and endure? you work there because you have no GED and/or a criminal record and nowhere else will hire you you fucking human trash

that dude who played micro in the punisher was pertty good

The only people who work in kitchens are ex-cons and future cons.

Too many niggers

>dude being a druggie who gets free food and a carousel of young servers to sexually harass and molest is such a hard life lmao

Lol

Everything you said is true, but at the same time those reasons, plus the borderline 40c heat you have to work in are the reason why those fags claim it’s some mythical job, which to most educated desk job normies it would be. Most don’t have the stomach for it which is half the reason mostly ex cons go for them.

Yeah it do be like that

the fat mexican dudes who do road construction in phoenix work longer hours in hotter heat, i'd watch a movie about those fuckers

it's already fat mexicans who are half the fry cooks anyways, beware any white boy in the kitchen for he's definitely a druggie criminal rather than just a poor mexican with no better option

>LIP COOKING

WHO GIVES A FUCK

Imagine pre 1900's house wives watching anything cooking or kitchen related in the current year. They'd laugh at how weak they are because without modern appliances it used to take 4 hours to make breakfast

>realistic
way too manny poc characters in a kitchen

why do you guys call him Lip?

The entire restaurant/bar industry is just full of people who sucked at school and who didnt want to grow up. They all flock to that industry, hang out with each other, bang each other, share STI's, deal with daily highschool drama , do drugs and are drunk constantly, blow all their pay on drugs and booze. It's a depressing unfulfilling life that goes nowhere. I know people in their 40s who are still in the scene and live in a crappy apartment, addicted to coke and booze but think they're cool as fuck because they never grew up and bang hostesses who are at the same maturity level right out of highschool

>road workers
>actually doing work
This does not compute