Bros.... Was this peak decoy kino?

Bros.... Was this peak decoy kino?

Attached: Nelly.png (360x360, 191.92K)

My mommy and my daddy.

Attached: catching a predator but tbh im horny hes pretty hot.jpg (474x676, 51.8K)

Which predator was it where she went back in the room after Hansen was talking and just grabbed the keys and left? That shit was so awkward like why did she do that?

I remember they posted a 19 year old for trying to meet up with a 15 year old. Like give me a break nigger, even a ~21 year old and 15 year old dating isn't pedophilia.

I'm surprised nobody on the show tried to force themselves onto the decoy, they're all just awkward losers waiting for her to make the first move

Even better was when they busted an 18 year old for trying to meet a 17 year old and then they got this weird looking cop to talk about how the 18 year old was possessed by the devil while they played clips of the cop literally kneeling for black lives matter and marching with them instead of doing his police work

>I live here. Me my mommy and my daddy

Attached: B6EF6348-1FA1-404C-9A1D-3E23F5D3348C.jpg (640x480, 36.58K)

>my mommy and daddy..oh hey, my younger brother is entering the room

What in the world were they thinking?

He was the backup decoy.

It’s just the law bro, americans set the age of consent between 16 and 18 so wanting to fuck a 15 yo makes you technically a pedo there no matter if you’re close to 18.
Most countries have it between 13 and 16

What did you expect, for them to rape her right there on the spot? They were just going to watch some tv and chat for a bit.

>tfw no cute predator gf
why even live?

it was okay for the time but they really stepped their game up with more secretive stuff like Any Forums.org for example

Attached: 16574295055.jpg (850x629, 103.95K)

Brehsssssss

She literally wanted to fuck him so bad. If the cameras weren't there she would have

>wouldn't it be funny if...

The “can I have a hug?” guys are so weird man

And you’re the number 1 leading predator

Because the decoy usually acts hyper nervous, which usually de-sexualize the atmosphere, and these guys aren’t really rapists, they come to the house because they’re invited.
And Hansen steps in pretty quickly anyways

He's literally got a 5 o'clock shadow, what the fuck were they thinking kek

Attached: 1652122334811.jpg (431x396, 51.43K)