Attached: file.png (1400x700, 1.49M)

Op is still insecure.

i'm just not a brainwashed faggot like you

>Turn off show because fag
>Create post to complain about it
>One sentence

I think we all know who the real fag here is

Based

Attached: 24080F8D-97BB-4E87-A58D-90236ABC2018.jpg (1280x720, 83.27K)

Go back.

The Boys? More like the. Cucks.

The only scene that set the character and tone of the show was when he accidentally brought down the airliner.
It was all a ruse because everything after that has been boring and largely pozzed garbage.

This show is the most Jewish shit ive ever seen

It's anti-white propaganda, nothing more. Stop giving them views.

i sensed it was garbage so i never turned it on. you're still a rookie.

everything is propaganda now. thats why i pretty much only watch/listen to banned podcasts/entertainers. these shows just beat you over the head with diversity.

the stories arent the primary aspect anymore - the stories are always modified to accommodate a diversity objective. the most lazy version is making 4-5 characters each of different ethnicty rather than 1-2 which formerly would have been a white guy or girl.

then now they just add gay shit, and soon they will adding more and more tranny shit

After season 2 why bother so glad it fell off all me mates talked bout season 1 and 2 constantly. Only one is watching nowith and bairly

Ohhh, hot take!!

Attached: 1601941193687.jpg (600x600, 25.23K)

This. thought the seen was hype ,now feel robbed , there only so long the can keep jewing audinces like this

It's not cheating if it's rape abortion's don't exist fuck off

replying "based" is just the Any Forums equivalent of upvoting albeit

>he fell for next kike product

so the only thing stopping this homelad guy from killing everyone is his desire to be well liked?

Its also a show for 12 year old boys. If you are older than 12 and still watch this you have bigger issues.

Oh so the 18+ warning is a meme

>a thread about how OP is too much of a snowflake to watch a tv show
Wow.

Attached: 1568038146842.gif (250x188, 3.7M)

>i am not brainwashed, i am just not watching this show because Any Forums christians told me it's a sin

Attached: 1564420118391.gif (176x216, 492.06K)

whatever you say shit stabber
sorry about your broken brain

Attached: file.png (1032x845, 480.13K)

>Oh so the 18+ warning is a meme
I don't know how to put this nicely, since I asume by your comment that you are a 12 year old or have the intellect of a 12 yo. But lets just pretend you never wrote this.

well right back at you, who the fuck do you think cares that you HAVEN'T seen a tv show ? fucking idiot