What the fuck? Was he holding back, how could he not beat him?

What the fuck? Was he holding back, how could he not beat him?

Attached: tonyvsperry.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/T0NjHGH-uMM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just cause you can benchpress 200 pounds doesn't mean you can fight.

YOU CALING ME A LIAR U FUCKIN MUTT?

no but that means you are stronger

Close the fucking fridge OP

Christ James was fat in the last season.

Because he knew that if he fought back he’d lose the job and possibly get killed

This. Muscles Marinara had a brain, after all

he was basically sucker punched and would have been disorientated from it, only coping excuse i can think of
he did fight back though, and failed miserably

bongstream[dot]live

Tony was a more experienced fighter and was obviously about 80 pounds heavier. He trapped the arm and used his weight to control him, then just body punched him.

Tony used to lift during the first two seasons, so he has some strength to go with his obeseness.

This scene is pure fatty cope. He would get dropped with a single hit

>Tony sees that everyone is having a good time without him
>gets insecure over everyone, especially his bodyguard being in better shape than him
>ruins the mood and lashes out
What a bitch

Kek

not necessarily. fighting movements are a lot more complex than gym excercises.

post-season 2 tony is like that all the time

this is exactly the point of tony's insecurity and impulsivity

Finishing up sopranos at

BONGSTREAM dott LIVE

BONGSTREAM dott LIVE

Wire next

t. DYEL

Tony seen that no one was paying him any attention despite being the boss

Weight is an enormous factor in a fight. It doesnt matter what the exact muscle/fat ratio is, especially if the person knows how to throw their weight around.

He couldn’t stand seeing anyone be happy or better than him. Just wanted every person to be miserable like he is. Look at how he provoked Janice because she was doing well with Bobby’s kids and lowered her anger problems

How exactly did a little bitch like Tony even become a mob boss (and didn't get whacked in the first month if it was a hereditary title?)

I don't quite remember what it was but at that point he felt like his men had lost respect for him.
So he picked the physically strongest among them and beat him up to re-establish his alpha status.

I bet you can beat up Kim Jong Un, but is it a good idea?

This old dying fuck somehow werestled with a psycho on his prime and killed him. Sopranos is a power fantasy for pathetic boomers like any mobster movie ever made

Attached: file.png (300x168, 45.85K)

okay fatty

t. Any Forums virgin

Hey buddy, anything similar to tgun streaming?

As in a site that livestreams a lot of shows?

Tony really overestimated his own strength. The scene where talks to his bodyguard in the car about how strong he used to be reminds me of boomers who lie about their lifting stats and ability
>heh, when I was your age kid I could bench 300 and fight 2 guys at the time
I reckon that Paulie, Silvio, and in shape Vito could’ve all beat up Tony in a serious fight

>t. youtube.com/shorts/T0NjHGH-uMM

paulie maybe, sil and vito no way.