I miss him bros…

I miss him bros…

Attached: EA373CDE-F4BE-4B4B-9285-F53A121EC4AD.jpg (1018x764, 124.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSrRxmgNOQs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why'd he do it bros?

don't worry he comes back

Attached: 1653392195853.webm (600x336, 2.82M)

I don't. Fuck this guy. He's the type of person that would bully me in high school. His good nature was retconned.

some people need to be bullied

Did you even watch the show? He was the nice guy who wanted to please everyone. He's stuck in a world full of assholes.

You deserved to be buillied

>Did you even watch the show?
I did. Did you? Howard was played up to be the bad guy before Chuck betrayed Jimmy.

I just don't get why Kim and Jimmy go to great lengths to fuck with him in season 5 and 6. Howard was genuinely decent to them in spite of their past issues.

Are you retarded

>posts on Any Forums
>Are you retarded

>Howard was played up to be the bad guy before Chuck betrayed Jimmy.
Not even close and that has never been the case. Even in season 1 and 2 with "asshole Howard", it's clear that Chuck is the one who forced his hand to keep Jimmy in the dirt.

>it's clear that Chuck is the one who forced his hand to keep Jimmy in the dirt.
Hindsight is 20/20.

>muh hindsight
>is too stupid to notice that Chuck could have easily overwritten Howard's decision to not hire Jimmy since Chuck's a senior partner (and mentor to Howard, who goes to great lengths to get him back)
>or notice Chuck's contempt and prejudice towards Jimmy ("you're not a real lawyer" speech) playing a role
All of this was known to the audience before Jimmy and Kim found out the truth.

he did nothing wrong, I hope Kim dies

Kim was pissed when Howard assumed she left Schweikart & Cokely because Jimmy told her to, implying she can't make her own decision, and Jimmy is just a simp.
That's pretty much it. They decided to ruin a man because of toxic feminism

she's probably going to end up in jail

None of that implies that Howard was a good person. Before giving the speech, Chuck's contempt for Jimmy could've easily been mistaken for caution and scrutiny to see if Jimmy was cut out for HMM. Scenes like this in S1 just proves my point.
youtube.com/watch?v=fSrRxmgNOQs

He's patently selfish. He's only nice to others insofar as it serves his ego and makes him feel good about himself. He's also greedy and very prideful. That makes him sort of an asshole, nowhere near what Chuck was though.

But he's not a bad person, he certainly isn't malicious and is generally morally on-track. Definitely didn't deserve what happened to him.

Lol what’s this from?

Are you guys retarded? Howard was clearly a secondary antagonist in the first few seasons. The shoe finally drops when he tells Kimmy that Chuck asked him to kick Jimmy off the sandpiper case and then you realize that he's basically just a mask for Chuck.
And then even beyond that he does some shitty things, like keeps Kimmy in doc review, which even surprises Chuck.