Did she seriously cry about her race?

did she seriously cry about her race?
i look darker after a week on the beach

Attached: meghan-markle-3847226924.jpg (420x474, 36.51K)

>race is skin-deep

Attached: 7ae33cba74279d2f9cf8c67b2eefe0ff--albino-african-black-man.jpg (500x668, 34.43K)

>i look darker after a week on the beach

r/selfawarewolves

Why do 5ft7 men cry about being a manlet? It's because they're so close to being normal, but they never will be, and despite how much they try they'll always be look down on by 6ft+ men as a child, they will always be seen as a a manlet. Being so light skinned is infuriating for her because she is never going to be white no matter how many lightening creams she buys, and yet she cannot go full qween (midge in our example) and own it.

I wonder if albino blacks are just as violent as regular blacks.

>could have chosen virtually any British woman
>chose this thing instead
there has never been a bigger insult to the British people

I cry whenever I see pictures of her feet. Such a shame, I would still love to put a caramel coloured Royal baby inside her though.

>I would still love to put a caramel coloured Royal baby inside her though
you would have to be a royal. otherwise it's just you knocking up some hollywood D lister

>Luv me vindaloo curry.
>Luv me Chicken tikka marsala
>Luv me shit "free" helfcare
>Luv me surveillance state
>'ate raycism
>'ate fish 'n chips
>Simple ass
Fuck Britbongs.

She looks way better than any native brit, brits look like swamp trolls compared to her

I'm embarrassed for you for knowing that

Mixedies feel blemished and confused. It's why they overcompensate so hard one way or the other (usually hardcore BLMer types).

She also abandoned her father who was literally there for her throughout her youth whilst her mother was in jail. As soon as she was going to royalty events she'd take her mom with her because she's black and threw away her dad because he's white. Wouldn't fit the woke points if she was walking around with her white father. She also tanned herself up being seen in public. She was white as fuck a few years before Harry.

British people love fish and chips. But nice try at a reddit meme you ugly fat fuck.

>8/10 model/actress
>"this thing"
show me the gooks you jerk off to you stupid faggot.

Haha epic reddit reference. You should go back.

Attached: Screenshot_20220712_151956.jpg (1008x953, 134.89K)

mutt defense force has arrived

What is that sub about?

britbongs have some of the most complex asses in the world you fucking bigot

describe the complexity of their bottoms

if you ever wonder why THAT guy is with THAT woman, it's because she's a sex demon that drains his balls 24/7. You can bet your balls that Harry is plunging her daily in every hole. When you find that kind of woman, superficial things stop mattering

This seethe post is pretty cringe

>8/10
The school grading system really fucked with brainlets' critical ability

she is so fucking hot. genuinely a 9.7/10. though was mogged by jenny in suits

Prince Harry is a stain on the legacy of the royal family

Gross mutt, Kate mogs her in all aspects

Attached: 1404724813.jpg (2428x3090, 1.42M)

normally yeah, but with the royals there's always the slight possibility of some other motive involved (blackmail, politics)

>dios mio
kate is cuter

don't worry virgins, i'm sure you'll find plenty of "9s" on whatever hentai subreddit you jerk off browse.

I remember there was so rumor she was a "yacht girl" (high class hooker) that got her hooks into him

I thought she looked like a med but med/bong mix might have good looking kids. Worried the kid will be a ginger mullatto, better off in LA if that's the case

Which app is this? My app (Mimi) got taken off the Play Store and hasn't gotten an update in a couple of years

>gross honkey looks 60 at 30 and has the body of a 12 years old male swimmer
many such cases.

Attached: Meghan-Markle-Hot-Look-1.jpg (474x716, 37.49K)