Why are people starting to turn on him?

Why are people starting to turn on him?

Attached: taika-waititi-2019.jpg (1200x798, 270.41K)

His true passion is clearly What We Do In The Shadows

His rise to stardom was so transparently inorganic it was inevitable.

>What We Do In The Shadows
he was never good. that move should have been half the length because of the cringy second half

Sorry, david cohen.

wtf abed doing

>Maori jew
no wonder he's so fucking whiny and loud

He's always been an obnoxious narcissistic cunt.

Because of oversaturation, his style of whacky humor is becoming grating.
Boy and Hunt for the Wilderpeople were pure soul, everything else he has done was crap.

>turn on him
average joe dont really care only chud who still triggered because he made fun of hitler just see the replies on this thread

Abed would have written and directed a better Thor movie than what we got.

Marvel/Disney will just bravely double-down on him, does not matter how shit he is

But we Chuds liked that he made fun and light of Hitler instead of shitting on him. It was leftist trannies and Jews like you who were seething about that. It's also rare to see Germans suffering and the allies being animals who killed children

When the people wake up they always turn against the tribe

I read or heard in an interview that he basically thought of everything his eleven year old self would've thought was cool and put it in the new Thor. I guess that isn't a great idea.

Only trannies use that word

He doesn't take Marvel movies seriously

His style is one-note.

I liked Flight of the Conchords and Eagle vs Shark a lot.
Shame things seem to have gone down hill since then.

Over saturation. He is like literally the only "decent" source of comedy. He makes fun of tonal dark stuff making him seem liken0vp a dick.

you guys say this abbout everyone now a days

Bros, I kinda liked the new Thor but the friend group I was with said it was the biggest piece of shit they’d ever seen. Half of them left the theatre and snuck into Elvis (which was apparently also a piece of shit)

His insincerity is becoming plain to see, he's allergic to honesty and gravitas.

it's true

Attached: poncho olsen.jpg (1000x1333, 76.39K)

There is no sincerity in his recent work.

because he gay baits and is generally unfunny

self inserting into his own movies