What are some blackpills about the modern world found in old television and film media?

What are some blackpills about the modern world found in old television and film media?

Attached: 1657629740304.jpg (1242x2208, 229.22K)

take thesneedpill

Attached: 151.png (601x437, 632.17K)

SNEED N FEED
SUCK N FUCK
SNEED N FEED
SUCK N FUCK
SNEED N FEED
SUCK N FUCK
SNEED N FEED
SUCK N FUCK
SNEED N FEED
SUCK N FUCK
SNEED N FEED
SUCK N FUCK
SNEED N FEED
SUCK N FUCK
SNEED N FEED
SUCK N FUCK
SNEED N FEED
SUCK N FUCK
SNEED N FEED
SUCK N FUCK

every sitcom has unrealistic living arrangements, from frasier to friends

Attached: dafoe leer.webm (1080x576, 2.97M)

>works as a nuclear technitian in a powerplant
Has to be on like 70k a year, plus wtf, a mortgage costs the same amount or less than rent

>chuck’s not here, man

My step dad bought a 80m2 apartment for less than 2 grands in the 90's and recently sold it for a little under 100k.

They establish that Abe made the downpayment and that they struggle financially all the time

>Kentucky
Yes.

Attached: 1987-man-working.jpg (960x890, 61.31K)

also he lives in some random shithole and got money for the house from his father iirc

Look, a fairly comparable size home within a small town like spingfield is, within easy driving distance of a nuclear power plant like the simpsons house would be. Truly an astronimical price tag that is completely unattainable for anyone.

Attached: file.png (1245x972, 1.95M)

the problem with morris IL is the niggers leaving chicago and the meth/opiates that destroys the families down there

Attached: chi8301.jpg (636x1000, 270.25K)

simpsons s33 e22

Attached: 498431.jpg (640x480, 72.37K)

Homer works at a nuclear power plant. A job as a safety technician isn't exactly minimum wage, so of course they could survive on his salery alone.

The real question is why they were constantly worrying about bills when by all right, he should be loaded.

I'm not from the US so I have no idea what the demographics are like, I just get really annoyed with this type of thinking since I have to deal with it from some of my friends every day. Insurance agents and programmers bitching that they cant afford to buy a house in the city, while another friend of mine who is a mcdonalds manager easily bought a plot of land and is getting a 3 bedroom house built on it, he just has to commute a little bit longer.

Attached: 1601802805116.jpg (706x596, 76.19K)

Is it stated that he bough the house on his own salary? Do these people know that you can inherit property, take a loan, take money from your parents and do other shit to get a house?

When most people say they can't find a house, it means they've looked at 20 and none are precisely what they're looking for at half the price they want to pay.

Yeah the housing crisis isnt even real, a loaf of bread is still $0.25 and global supply lines of building materials hasn't changed since the 80s

t. Hustle and bustle

so was racism, sexism and hating fags

Yes, that is obviously some shitty 60s-70s home.
Still don't understand how Homer became a Nuclear Engineer without college, I never really remember a "Homer never went to college" aspect of the Simpsons.

not even close

Attached: bears should pay the bear tax.png (1680x1050, 1.44M)

>be me
>buy a house at 24
>now 32
>most of my friends are still rentoids
Lol.

Attached: FCotFscWUAgQF4r.jpg (1000x982, 71.95K)

something that really has gotten out of hand is food, it's getting shittier and more expensive

Ov vey you can't just put the work in early when you're able and then reap the rewards later