*straightens tie*

*straightens tie*
*adjusts glasses*
*speaks in a monotone voice*

Why are all his roles like this since breaking bad

Attached: FC5A91E3-7BA7-4BB0-A02B-36662E8CDC1A.jpg (700x966, 157.34K)

You know why

>And a man, a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man.
Is that something a faggot who sucks cocks and swallows cum would say?

because breaking bad is what made him famous so that's the type of role everyone knows him for

I actually laughed when she showed up in Mando. Now we have to believe that he can sword fight.

>he shows up in Mando with a Darksaberâ„¢
>oh but don't worry Mando, the only thing the Darksaber can't cut is the armor you wear all the time because god forbid there's ever any tension of you getting injured constantly wearing your invincible armor

why the fuck do they bother

he was the top

Can't blame him. He found a shortcut to success and it's to be the big bad in almost everything he shows up in

He became popular for pretty much copying what Michael Potts did as Brother Mouzone in The Wire, and making it worse. It's ridiculous.

I honestly don't find him believable as this kind of mastermind archetype. It wasn't believable when he played Gus and it still isn't. It's too on the nose, the guy ends up coming off as a caricature. It's the kind of exaggerated character archetype you find in anime, not in movies and tv shows

I remember him being that character in Revolution though.

He's literally the greatest pleb filter alive.
If you dislike him, I know you're not a pleb.

Literally the most cucked thing I've heard in my life

Le typecast sophisticated black villain man

Because he has no range and is a shit actor. Also it's called typecasting and is what happens when you become known for a great role before becoming a household name in your own right.

>le I am better than successful actor that happens to be black thread

sure you are lads.

looking forward to seeing you all in "I am better than successful actor who happens to be female" threads.

that's where i know him from too. that show had some cute bitches on it. budget amanda seyfried made my pp the big pp

Cause it's easier than writing a good villain, when can just borrow Gus Fring's credibility
And desu, he's pretty good at it. I feel like Stan Edgar's conversations with Homelander are the few parts of that garbage that are remotely well written

They just copy pasted those scenes from the comic lmao

Because being the evil, cold and calculating businessman is his defining trait. He does it well, not his fault he keeps getting contracts for the role.

>This adaptation of a known book has scenes directly from the book
How enlightening.

he's a terrible actor
but good for him to ride the woke wave where admit any brown person is bad at something is racism
enjoy your money

It's called being a typecast actor. He's now just Gus in every role just like Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool in every role

HUUUUUUH!

Attached: gus.jpg (306x164, 3.09K)

what race is he

Black-Weppa mixture.

He's a big guy

Attached: badum_badum_badum.webm (1440x1080, 3M)

italian

You can still cut his head off or one of his limbs. You just have to be precise. Retard actually cut himself one time.

It's, basically, your average boomer "Man up and stop whining" spiel, only with more words.
You can see variants of that shit when they complain about people not having work ethics nowadays.

Watch Fresh instead. His best performance.