Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves

This will change cinema

Attached: 78B046E1-0EDF-4583-9D0F-93122BE2295E.jpg (1280x720, 234.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dnd.wizards.com/news/diversity-and-dnd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sophia Lillis will cause me to change my boxers in the theaters after I ejaculate in them.

I don't really like the 4th Ed D&D universe. Feels way to high-magic to me and everyone is some half-demon or plane-traveler and knows super-powerful magic from birth.

Setting of the film is forgotten realms

DnD doesn't even exist beyond streaming content. It's like dead internet theory but for a game. It's all hype and youtubers, but no one actually buys and plays it.

dnd.wizards.com/news/diversity-and-dnd
>We present orcs and drow in a new light in two of our most recent books, Eberron: Rising from the Last War and Explorer's Guide to Wildemount. In those books, orcs and drow are just as morally and culturally complex as other peoples. We will continue that approach in future books, portraying all the peoples of D&D in relatable ways and making it clear that they are as free as humans to decide who they are and what they do.
>Curse of Strahd included a people known as the Vistani and featured the Vistani heroine Ezmerelda. Regrettably, their depiction echoes some stereotypes associated with the Romani people in the real world. To rectify that, we’ve not only made changes to Curse of Strahd, but in two upcoming books, we will also show—working with a Romani consultant—the Vistani in a way that doesn’t rely on reductive tropes.
>We're proactively seeking new, diverse talent to join our staff and our pool of freelance writers and artists. We’ve brought in contributors who reflect the beautiful diversity of the D&D community to work on books coming out in 2021. We're going to invest even more in this approach and add a broad range of new voices to join the chorus of D&D storytelling.
>Later this year, we will release a product (not yet announced) that offers a way for a player to customize their character’s origin, including the option to change the ability score increases that come from being an elf, a dwarf, or one of D&D's many other playable folk. This option emphasizes that each person in the game is an individual with capabilities all their own.
Can't wait.

Isn't that the same shit by now? I tried playing that Neverwinter Nights online game and one of the first characters I met was some Demon looking dude acting like he is no big deal and I think there was a floating tavern or some shit.

Not exactly what I remember from Baldurs Gate and the like.

So how are they gonna put Trump supporters into this?

>sorry black people, we know that orcs are your obvious racial analogues, but now they aren't inherently evil anymore, do you feel better now?

>buddy invites me over to play my first game of DnD
>head over, group of 5 dudes
>making our characters and we all meet in an inn
>one guy made a "half elf trap archer"
>proceeds to seduce the barmaid and RP with the DM
>get up and go home
Ya'll gay.

The last didn't do anything at all.
Fool me once...

should of kept the fuck out of that gate

>that cast
Oh no, it's going to be shit.

My experiences with it weren’t gay, I just found the game to be boring, confusing and lame

Then I hope they kept all of the thinly disguised fetish shit Ed Greenwood inserted into the earlier editions.

Attached: 1657381621521.jpg (490x367, 65.4K)

What? Go to /tg/ sometime. I, like many anons, had to suffer through 5E with my new group for a while. Fortunately I was able to get us started on another system.

D&D like movies > D&D movies

Is it too much to ask the Imperium of Man to flatten the world of Mystara with orbital bombardment?

/tg/ is in a terminal state of nogames.

Will they use creature names that Stranger Things normies know, or will they avoid those?

Does Drzzt show up?

It could have been worse, you could have been playing with a furry.

Anyone declaring nogames is a projecting Redditor.

Whatever helps you sleep

TWO black dudes?
nigger you gay

1976 Starship Troopers game >D&D

Attached: s-l500 (2).jpg (372x500, 42.35K)

Which ones?

For me? MYFAROG.

Can’t fucking wait.

The ones the Stranger Things characters call the monsters on that show.

I want it bad. JAFFA KREE.

Attached: jaffa-tret.png (365x595, 185.78K)