/stg/ Stranger Things General

Sadie gets nominated and you don't Edition

Attached: Millie-Bobby-Brown.jpg (634x774, 42.65K)

When are the nominations actually out? I want to see the meltdown.

In 2 hours

Oh no. Will that cause a lift between the actresses?
Then don’t expect Max to wake up from her coma until the very end of season 5.

Attached: C713D8C0-87AD-4589-9D42-2E6D0CF11F8A.jpg (505x458, 226.11K)

^cause a rift

I doubt Millie or Sadie give a shit. Neither has a chance of winning, and its not like they're friends outside of work or will see each other before mid 2023 again anyway. Their fanbases will go into gang war mode though.

Anyone else think it's fucked up that all will wanted in s3 was to play D&D, and no one would play, but in s4 they have a whole D&D club with even more people?

How hard is it to tame a fucking Demogorgon? Dustin did it easily in S2 with nothing but candy.

Nominated for what?

I'd be surprised if ST gets any nominations outside of the technical shit. Whoever did the music though needs to win

No he didn't. That was a demodog and it was still highly aggressive and ate his cat

>June 27: LAST DAY OF EMMY NOMINATION VOTING
Part 2 isn't even eligible for this years Emmys since it came out after the voting, and everyone will have forgotten it by next year. How retarded are Netflix?

Will wanted to do that during the Summer when it’s hot and girls are outside wearing less clothes.
I too, wouldn’t want to waste my summer spending it indoors all day while my girlfriend is ready to have fun and is horny.

By the time they get to high school, Mike and Dustin’s girlfriends are long distance anyway.

And Max broke up with Lucas.

All the heavy lifting was done in Vol 1 anyway. Vol 2 was shit

Whatever happened to that one demadog in the freezer?

Joyce cooked it for dinner. Which is weird because if it is the one Will threw up its technically her grandchild.

Joyce cooked it and served it as a casserole at Bob’s funeral.

Turned into sludge or something, it's in one of the comics

I don't think Sadie's going to win anyway. she was good but not fucking amazing, partly because the monologue writing and buildup of her arc let her down.

seriously Max wasn't as fun or as well-developed as sarcastic trailer-park Max.

>I don't think Sadie's going to win anyway.
She won't even get nominated

>El being publicly humiliated and bullied at rink o mania but NO for Mike it was Will who sabotaged the day
What's wrong with him?

Don't think that she will be nominated her acting wasn't that good

It never once attacked him and if it had lived, would have grown into an adult demogorgon. Basically like having a bulletproof tiger for a pet. The Russians had fire, food, and time and couldn't get theirs to be as docile as a kid with nougat.