Does Any Forums like this show at all?

Does Any Forums like this show at all?

Attached: FUlMdm3UEAARnT_.jpg (1080x1350, 799.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLHxgl6xmnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't like anyhing and i never will

This

Season 1 and 2 were kino
Season 3 was shit because they stopped focusing the absurdity of these immortal being reacting to mundane things like groceries and instead decided put focus on ebin supernatural dilemma of the episode, which complete ruins the entire point of the show as much US Office missed the point UK Office

This, but also because they hired women writers and the quality of the comedic writing declined significantly. And they started relying way to much on characters looking sheepishly at the camera when another character does/says something silly (i.e. "Jimming" the camera)

Seems like reddit slopp

Never seen a more obvious case of "female diversity writer syndrome"

yes I like it a lot.
nadja gets my dick hard

also I laugh when funny vampire says "this fucking guuuuuuuuuuuy"

I saw that the new season is out today I think.
based, I will probably wait for all episodes to be released;

>nadja's doll gets my dick hard
FTFY

>Jimming
comedy gold

same

Thanks doc

Has anyone seen the movie it's based off?

Cast is funny af but I'm gonna need to see Mark's role going forward before I get too excited.

ya. I like the show characters better.
I watched the movie and loved it long before the show came out too

Yeah, these mockumentary-style comedies are really starting to wear me out.

Not yet, but I like the show. Should I bother?

Yeah the movie is actually funny. All the show does is run the same jokes into the ground

First time hearing about it. Title and poster suggest it's one of the shows on one of the streaming platforms.

fx is a cable channel, but they also have streaming.

I just pirate all the episodes

The premise couldn't be more shallow, and any one joke eliminates the need for all others as there is absolutely nothing to do, say, or depict that will change the joke from "look at how anachronistic and weird this is, a vampire in atypical settings and situations!" A ten minute short would more than suffice but it was an entire movie. And now it's a television show with multiple seasons. Anyone who watches this shit is an npc and a fucking retard.

get a load of
this fucking guyyyyy

*hisses at you*

youtube.com/watch?v=cLHxgl6xmnM

>fx
>hulu
chances are nobody has seen it.

Attached: nhclwq70z4l71[1].jpg (1703x2552, 200.15K)

Attached: what-does-nadja-really-do-in-the-shadows-1-001[1].jpg (960x1280, 156.74K)

Shut up nigger

Attached: Zordon.jpg (360x360, 10.26K)

lol
lmao even