Why did she become so fucking fat in season 2?

Why did she become so fucking fat in season 2?

Attached: meadow soprano.jpg (1280x720, 87.26K)

imagine living under the same roof as her and entering the bathroom oblivious to the fact that - only moments before - she'd had a huge, reeking shit in there

MS

Is that supposed to be fat? No wonder women have eating disorders with morons like you around.

Attached: 1639426635812.jpg (1200x1716, 395.02K)

Puberty is a lottery.

brother, have you seen her family? her dad sits near a butcher shop all day and shoves his fat fucking piehole full of gabagool every time he gets a bit stressed, she'll be lucky if she's not a beached whale after one kid

threadly reminder: the sopranos would have been infinitely better if they had done a meadow pregnancy arc

Attached: pregnant meadow.jpg (600x878, 44.81K)

t. roastie

I remember reading that she had some eating disorder issues. She was pretty fucking thin for a while, and Chase advised her to cut the shit because he needed Meadow to look normal, not like a super model. When Meadow looks down on Tony/Carm in the "I didn't hurt nobody scene" for instance she looks particularly thin, I think that was her leanest.
Carm was also at her plumpest during Season 2 for some reason. Not sure why on that one, and obviously nowhere near as dramatic of a change as Mead.

T. Pedo

I think just about everybody in the show got fatter as time went, even furio.
Except for AJ

>Carm was also at her plumpest during Season 2
oh god it was so distracting bros

Attached: Pierce+BrosnanIcyQJR0YVlax.jpg (683x1024, 99.61K)

Literally perfect right there

I love coming to a fat chick thread and seeing the BrosBros posting smiles
Good times

fpwp

Its such a simple and stupid meme, why does it bring a smile to my face every time I see it.

Because it isn't pozzed bullshit
Man loves a hefty woman and that's all good

good to see a strong architect showing in this thread boys, i coomed in the mammario thread just before so im going to bed have a good one.

Attached: 1653181547719.png (632x610, 594.88K)

I haven't even gotten started chaps.

Attached: 1624544606704.png (509x591, 434.52K)

American moment