/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Why wasn't Bolsa in the episode? edition

Attached: 1640564919539.png (999x1156, 758.2K)

Not so fast, Ms. Wexler...

Attached: 1641085804956.jpg (1920x1080, 172.24K)

retarded op forgets to link to previous thread edition

Bolsa isnt solid

Rhea Seehorn can't act and I'm tired of pretending she can

Attached: pepe.png (1106x1012, 659.83K)

>TFW you realize Howard is literally buried next to his murderer

BRAVO VINCE

Boardies OUT

Attached: 1657626402988.jpg (1024x765, 89.26K)

yeah she seems to be phoning it in these last 2 eps

Previous:

Emilio cameos in the next episode. Screenshot this.

Shut the fuck up retard

Lmao the reddit boardie is triggered

why did that guy take everything out of jimmy's fridge

We're getting Kim and Jimmy reuniting and having a happy ending. Not being fed into a woodchipper like they deserve.

He was hungry

call me a newfag but what is a "boardie?" seems like a way for a massive degen to belittle another degen for being slightly less degenerate

There are other actresses more deserving of a global audience. No doubt. Not her fault her character is poorly written in BCS though.

He wanted to cool off Howard so he could keep him fresh for when he ate him later

patrick fabian's acting this episode was completely lifeless

so what the fuck is going to happen in the next five episodes?

man's gotta eat

it means "skateboarder", basically the guy who keeps calling everyone "boardies" likes to roleplay that he's Tuco

Attached: a couple of boardies.jpg (720x404, 76.39K)

he has ocd

Lol what a fag

Mike's Solid Guys Cleaning Service was going to have to spend hours scrubbing blood out of that apartment, they needed some food as fuel for the task.

I bet you need a handler to help you put your clothes on

kim ratting jimmie out because of guilt but he ends up getting the upper hand and puts her to jail.
series finally is kim getting out a jail and shooting jimmie in the gene timeline.

Mike kills Papa Varga.

At least two will be the Gene stuff I bet. That only leaves three for the prequel stuff. Loose ends are mostly tied up. Jimmy and Kim have to live the lie which will break Kim I assume. She'll learn of the vacuum repair disappearance somehow and call it in. Jimmy, like with Chuck, won and lived. He survived a brush with death with Lalo, Howard died in his place and the lie they created becomes the truth. Jimmy doubles down on his persona of Saul more and relishes the life more because he won and survived. His attitude is likely the straw that breaks the camel's back for Kim.

There was already a new one and you didn't link previous. KYS

Attached: kys yourself.jpg (798x540, 158.48K)

I was at the edge of my seat thinking Kim would actually kill Gus. Then I realized that Jimmy sent her away, knowing she wouldn't do it, he knew he would rather sacrifice himself. So I expected him to be dead by the end, saving her.
But it didn't go like that all, Lalo actually met Gus one on one and I was about the have a heart attack.

Reminder that Kim KNEW Lalo was alive and didn't tell Jimmy. If she had they never would have been at their apartment that night and Howard would have never been shot. This is all Kim's fault.

are you a timeline meme poster or have you not seen Breaking Bad