/bcs/ Better Call Saul General

Drama girl finally gets a name edition
>drama girls name is cheri, camera guy is Phil
mobile.twitter.com/BetterCallSaul/status/1546678228399468544#m
Previous

Attached: 360.png (360x360, 181.31K)

First for my good friend Mikel :[

Attached: latest-7.png (408x461, 278.54K)

>worst season
worst season
>worst season
worst season

>2 minutes
>2 posts
It's over.

>111
Salud!

Attached: images (3).jpg (640x425, 27.17K)

Raped kimmy wants you to checkem

Attached: 1657611807016.jpg (408x541, 32.96K)

finally an interesting episode

Eeh, soobrasiitoo!

where the fuck's the trailer for the next episode

she looks like Linda Hamilton, but uglier.

Excuse me, HWAT

Jajaja dubs

Attached: EWoPsokXkAAp9vd.jpg (4095x2742, 1.05M)

just watched the ep.
>what the fuck happens now
four episodes of kim & jimmy's relationship dissolving and the last episode being a flashforward to the gene era?

>NEXT WEEK ON BETTER CALL SAUL
>Kim: Jimmy, no!
>Jimmy: No, YES.

oops, spoilers, sorry.

She's wearing red, that means she wants it

just realised, Saul Goodman = It's All Good Man
nice bit of subtle humor there

Red is the color of crime in BCS, representing the crime she will commit when she aborts her rape child.

you can't defend this shit. the whole episode played out like a shitty cheap caper movie or something
>the guard missing lalo on the monitors by a second
>Lalo coming out of the darkness and shooting all 3 guards of gus in 2 seconds
>the villain holding the good guy at gun point but not shooting for some stupid reason
>the "good" guy distracts the villain and shuts the lights off
>shootout in the dark where you don't know who got shot
How the fuck did this go so wrong? They even literally copied their own scene from a few episodes ago (Nacho saying what he really thinks of Salamancas before he dies -- Gus doing the same thing). holy fuck it's bad

kek

The season was written over zoom calls, which the writers admitted was "hell." that and the last season is probably alwawys the hardest to write, concidering you have to amp AND wrap everything thing up. I think they just phoned it in and said "good enough" to every other suggestion.

Attached: Guses ultimate plan.jpg (1533x1460, 217.97K)

Why the hell would Kim go try to kill Gus? She realized that Jimmy sent her away to keep her safe but still went along with the murder plan?

what pisses me off are the fanboys who keep defending it. "why do you watch it if its shit???" because i invested 5 years into this show fucker. i'll see it through and i still have hope that it redeems itself but its very bad so far

>everyone's in disbelief how a highschool chemistry teacher could've outsmarted and killed Gus
It's obvious Walt was possessed by Lalo's vengeful spirit while working in the super lab

Attached: 1657625892471.gif (356x200, 269.84K)

>Jimmy becomes a happy go lucky caricature of a sleazy lawyer that's ok with killing people because of.... Le TRAUMA xD

>Nacho didn't shoot Bolsa because he was worried about his... Le DAD xD

>Lalo killed Howard because he was in... Le RAGE mode xD

>Nobody heard Lalo's gun because of... Le MAGIC SILENCER xD

>Howard hired Jimmy's P.I. because he changed... Le NUMBER xD

>Mike stopped watching Saul's apartment because it was... Le LOW PRIORITY xD

>The secret to potato and leek soup is... Le LEEKS xD

>Lalo teleported between USA, Mexico, and Germany with... Le CARTEL PLANES xD

>Jimmy poisoned Howard by putting an untraceable, odorless liquid in... Le SODA xD

>Jimmy and Kim hate Howard because it's... Le FUN xD

>Gus knew to put the gun there because... LITERALLY NO EXPLANATION FOR THIS ONE

>Mike doesn't tell Jimmy that Lalo is definitely dead this time, even though he told him that before for... Le INTIMIDATION xD
(this was actually only done because Vince needs speedwatchers to think it makes sense that Jimmy is scared of Lalo, even though he has admitted that Jimmy is scared for life anyway.)

>Lalo sneaks into the laundry because the solid guy is taking... Le PISS xD

inb4 "Um ACKSCHUALLY, they put Le POISON on Le PHOTOS." Wrong, sweaty. The P.I. explains to howard that the wetness is from the photos developing, which you LITERALLY SEE 5 minutes beforehand. Not to mention any liquid drug like that (which has never existed) would have evaporated or been absorbed by the paper folder it was in. Admit it Vincels: this show makes no sense.

Attached: Le PISS xD.webm (854x480, 1.1M)

She probably thought that doing so would increase the odds of Lalo keeping Jimmy alive. Better odds than running off or going to the cops

>>Lalo coming out of the darkness and shooting all 3 guards of gus in 2 seconds
whats wrong with this? he was behind them and it shouldn't take a long time for someone experienced in shooting people

It explains why he suddenly killed Mike too

>Maikul...

Attached: maikul.jpg (500x371, 57.04K)

You should kill your.... LE SELF xD

Your probability of securing replies goes down if you post it in every thread consecutively. It's good bait, don't wear it out.

I hope they do a BB time ep because we will actually get to see Saul goodman for once in this show instead of Saul prankman

This, don't stretch it too thin.

What a shitty way to end Lalo.

Not bait, not fishing for (You)s, I just want vincels to kill themselves.

Ew she looks nothing like that hag
Camera girl looks like a mediocre ukranian USSR whore and i love her

kim is the one who knocks

>Kim survived to the end

Attached: DC132F2E-C638-48ED-9AC9-013A8A80765F.jpg (963x612, 240.76K)

Not believable. Stop trying so hard, it spooks the mark

are you serious faggot, be real with me

Why did Lalo let Gus monologue and walk around for 3 minutes? Why didn't Lalo at least handcuff Gus?

it's tragic to me that you all seem to have missed that interview where gould or someone flat out says they're basically retconning the way saul acts in the earlier seasons of BB

Would've preferred to see him survive the show and move to another state to be the vartel enforcer there. A whole show based on Lalo's evil would've been kino

Not him but that was a spoiler, yeah. It was pretty dark shit

I will clap when Walt and Jesse show up

The worst part for me was how Lalo decided to go down with Gus and let him have his final word even after he insults the salamancas etc etc
like, Lalo had all the evidence he needed once he went through the backdoor and showed the lab... There was no need to go down or let Gus walk around like it's some theater scene... Meh.. Only thing that made the episode watchable for me is Jimmy/Kim acting. I just love seeing them.

>kim and jimmy reunite at the end and nothing bad happens to either of them, they get another chance

wtf, that is?

>I used to think that my life was a tragedy... but now I realize, it's a comedy

Attached: 1657606000555.jpg (1920x1080, 156.22K)

Why did it feel so underwhelming? They were building this for four seasons but there are no stakes because Gus can't die.

Realistically Lalo would've killed Gus once the lab got spotted, yeah. Unfortunately this show is in the same continuity as BB so they can't just kill off characters that are meant to survive. It's kind of a lose lose situation. You can either have gus in the show but give him plot armor or don't include him and miss out on a good character

I love happy endings