Guys, I finally figured out what the problem with the Anakin/Padme romance is. It's not Anakin...

Guys, I finally figured out what the problem with the Anakin/Padme romance is. It's not Anakin, it's PADME/Natalie Portman. Not only is Natalie really boring and unlikable but Padme herself is a bad person. Anakin finally comes to terms with her rejection and decides to be a celibate Jedi Knight when she confesses her love and takes his virginity by marrying him. She fucks up his entire life. She is Lilith.

Attached: d2da3c3abefe81bfaffe78a6e6c6ba1c.jpg (487x700, 61.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5vPvyV7xznc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

I didn't understand a thing you wrote. All I can think of is cumming buckets inside Padmé.

Attached: 1657399527573.webm (1060x1040, 2.96M)

I agree, and not just the character but the actual actors as well. Why did Hayden get so harshly criticized for his performance when Natalie was generally much worse?

Maybe she improved later but idk, but her acting in these movies is boring, flat, and unbelievable.

Hayden’s acting was an inconsistent mix, some of it was weak but he has some really standout moments that he nails perfectly. Meanwhile, Portman acts dull and bored for the entire trilogy, the only exception is maybe the very last time she sees Anakin, otherwise she never even looks like she’s trying.

She’s not even hot. Carrie Fisher was way hotter.

She took his virginity when he was nine

Exactly, thank you! In my opinion, Hayden does his job perfectly, Anakin has so many sides to him in AOTC, he pretty much goes through ALL the emotions a teen is capable of going through. Meanwhile Padme is literally just a plank of wood. A scene where she is supposed to hide her feelings for Anakin? They look the same as when she is looking at her dead decoy. Fuck Portman, honestly, she ruins the entire trilogy for me. Her Clone Wars VA BTFOs her.

Attached: 4441d1b.jpg (1078x1044, 154.5K)

The problem with a Hollywood movie is a Jewish paedophile. Imagine my shock.

>trembling legs while standing
bitch needs to squat

user, you finally summed up what I've been trying to say to all these horny nerds for years. Padme is a stupid bitch that knows Anakin can't have attachments or get married, and she still marries him anyway. From what I remember from some books, her dumb ass was the one who proposed after being told to cool it with their relationship. She could've literally done anything but marry him but she's all like "He makes muh pusy tingle you can't tell me what to do" and marries him anyway. Makes it a lot harder to feel sorry for her when she eventually dies of being a retard who can't follow instructions.

the gay jedi rules are literally not her problem

But they are her problem once she decided to marry him. She literally made the gay jedi rules her problem when it wasn't even necessary. They could've been just fuckin but her decisions led to an unnecessary level of personal entanglement for no reason.

George is not Hollywood though.

It's even more sick when you realize that she knew Obi-Wan when he took on Anakin as a 9-year-old Padawan. Padme was 14, already basically a grown-up. So she secretly fucks and marries a Padawan of a man she supposedly respects and is friends with. Just looks him in the eyes and lies about taking the virginity of his the boy he raised. Forget Palpatine, Padme is the real fucking groomer in this story. She takes a giant dump on Obi-Wan's lifelong teaching of Anakin.

Attached: 5929589292o.jpg (718x404, 135.61K)

It's the only casting George really fucked up. Natalie is the definition of a soulless bitchy jewess.

Attached: 1589559176933.png (768x1024, 448.23K)

Listen to the family gathering deleted scene. Padme's family sounds so nice, warm, and soulful while Natalie looks like she is faking it and doesn't wanna be there.
youtu.be/5vPvyV7xznc

The problem is Portman never ending up in a slave costume. By Allah, those movies were shit.

> when Natalie was generally much worse?
Truly a mystery

Attached: 1650690592212.png (680x680, 42.58K)

Have Jewish actresses ever been shit on by the critics? I'm curious now.

on my face

Their whole romance hits way harder in the books. People criticized Hayden Christensen way too much when Natalie sucked just as much if not more than him. That being said I don't think it's their fault at all. The books made me realize that the problems with the prequels had nothing to do with the writing but with the incompetent direction.

not by the critics, but probably by directors

This user gets it. She intentionally does not follow the basic instructions she was given and we're expected as an audience to find her empowered and endearing. Anakin just wanted to get laid with his childhood crush and she took it over the top on purpose.

This was as much Anakin's fault as it was hers too though. Anakin came onto her multiple times and she stopped him multiple times too, there's only so much you can do until you fall for an attractive man like Anakin.

Keira should have played Padme, at least I would have enjoyed her performance.

Attached: 33514.jpg (1920x1508, 1.21M)

Nah bro, he had accepted that it wasn't going to happen until they were about to die. Then she escalated it and just kept rolling with it when she could've let him down easy after the battle.