Why did they kill him off? His death was completely pointless and achieved nothing...

Why did they kill him off? His death was completely pointless and achieved nothing. Did they simply realise they couldn't be fucked to write a way out of the town hating him?

Attached: Eddie-Munson-Stranger-Things-2.jpg (1902x957, 208.34K)

The entire season was pointless.

Le big baddie is scared of Kate bush :D and everyone had plot armour

Waste of time.

True, it was quite the filler season and by the end of it nothing had really developed

doja cat wants his cock

Attached: doja-cat-noah-schnapp-screenshots.jpg (480x800, 34.18K)

The writers introduce new characters to specifically kill them because they are fucking pussies about killing off the main cast.

Hopper had a great ending in S3, but they brought him back for a boring and shit side story that contributed nothing to the season. Max actually fucking died and she's still not out of the show.

>30 year old man playing high-schooler
Of course they killed him off

It is a children show with bigger budget.
The standard is so low now that kate bush scene is praised like its the best shit ever

>The entire season was pointless.
It was just a 13 hours teaser for season 5

Vecna wasn't scared of le kate Boosh you stupid dummy. The music was there to provide a link back to the real world.

The season wasn't pointless. Hawkins got fucked up man. This season set up bringing the upside down to Hawkins big league time. They couldn't stop Vecna and now he's acting like a nigger and fucking shit up.

>gleefully helping a woman cuck you
this is the average american zoomer male in 2022

Attached: 1570381102074.png (645x773, 11.04K)

I haven't seen the first 3 seasons since they were brand new. Has any human died in the Upside-Down before Eddie?

It's funny when you realize the entire Russia plot exists just to have the hivemind weakened when Murray torches all the Demodogs. Should have left Hopper dead. Should have committed to Max dying.
Show had no stakes when they won't kill off the main cast.

>I SEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUU ELEVEN

Attached: R (14).jpg (1024x576, 112.89K)

>Noah Schnapp
>not super gay

Ruth.

Yes, some glowie got fucked up by the demogorgon in season 1

i dont get it
wouldn't steve or billy be the top contender for being the most desired man in the show

man, I wish I had Doja Cat thirsting for me.

>Helping a bro fuck a twat who's wet for him makes you a cuck
You sound like a little bitch.

You don't know if Vecna was scared of Kate Bush or if he isn't. She's kind of a weirdo.

I now live in a world where I have to translate niggerspeak on a daily basis

Disgusting negress