What's wrong with zack snyder?

What's wrong with zack snyder?

Attached: aVx5LWM_700b.jpg (692x600, 99.54K)

How old are you

Californication.
He read the "professional" reviews of 300 and took what they said on board rather than telling them to go fuck themselves because he had what the audience wanted.

ayn rand fanboy

born 1996

Oh god that's old enough to post here and not by a little bit.

Attached: what year is it.jpg (666x570, 69.27K)

I hope he returned the bike to its rightful owner as well

Writes actual characters instead of flat inhuman archetypes

>What's wrong with zack snyder?
he is the stupidest modwit out there. he is a dumb cunt smart enough, to want to be smart but retarded enough, to not realize how retarded he is. spiritual pajeet

Why did they white boy steal that black boy's bike?

user, nobody under twenty-four remembers 9/11.

I hope you’re talking about the comic book and not Hack Snyder here

>Snyder writes actual characters

Attached: 1643492363221.jpg (357x405, 17.66K)

No the other way around actually

He unironically thinks that a man needs to kill in order to learn that killing is wrong.
This makes me wonder how many dead hookers Hollywood security have had to disappear from his trailer.

I think he's just autistic
Seriously, watch that interview of his that he mentions Star Wars
Fucker is so awkward he makes Todd Howard look Sean Connery

nihilism

Then you're very retarded, caused not only the characters in his films suck he literally didn't wrote Man of Steel of Justice League

autism would explain a lot (let the children die, the crapped impregnation of LL and other shit), but he also cannot make movies or story lines. I would expect from autist at least a quality craft, but htis mfer cant make a movie to save his life.
i also refuse to believe functional human can be autistic enough to claim he wanted his capeshit in black and white. no one is that autistic hwile being able to wipe his ass.

It's the difference between wanting a Daddy who is wise and perfect for you to idolise and adore, and acknowledging that your father is just another man - he isn't perfect or all-knowing, he's scared for you and doesn't know that things will work out even though you're a super man.

The comics are the fantasy of a child. Snyder's film is more honest about how we are as people.

>but he also cannot make movies or story lines. I would expect from autist at least a quality craft, but htis mfer cant make a movie to save his life.
I feel like that's his problem. He's very visually interesting (most of the time) but his autism means he can't understand a people or stories, so he should've paired himself with a good writer that can do that job for him, like how Nolan's better films are written by his brother
But for some reason he choose David Goyer for that task
Goyer is like, an even more retarded Lindelof

mate I'm not sure you understand how a film is made, this isn't a Marvel movie where everything is rubberstamped by the board and the director just comes in and manages the shoot.

That's a massive cope, trying to argue that "absurd flaws=good characterization"
A dad isn't flawless and perfect for wanting his gifted son to use his powers well and save people and a father that would've let 30 kids die to keep his secret safe isn't a moral person

>I'm not sure you understand how a film is made
I seem to understand more than you. There's a position called "Writer". He writes a thing called a "Script". That "Script" or Screenplay" is the basis on which the film will be made.
You'll notice that Zack Snyder didn't write this "Script".
>this isn't a Marvel movie where everything is rubberstamped by the board and the director just comes in and manages the shoot.
Right, that's why Snyder had total creative control over it

i guess. watchmen would be pretty good example becuase outside of the bloat and autistic straightforwardness, its pretty nice movie to look at.
but if the army of the dead is as bad as i heard, even his visuals are going away

I was born in 2000. Suck it up oldfag.

>Oh no that kid is about to get hit by a truck, better zoom over at Mach 2 and break every bone in his body on impact as I push him out of the way