Any wagie kinos with this feel?

Any wagie kinos with this feel?

Attached: 1657314987457.webm (640x640, 2.7M)

This man earns less than me and I sit around all day doing almost nothing.

Attached: MV5BNzczODMyNGUtNjRmOS00ZTA3LWIxOTgtOGE2YmYwZDA2YWU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_.jpg (800x1192, 332.24K)

And I thought being a dishwasher was bad.

have a little respect, ffs

based shrek

when i was getting my journeyman in plumbing in my 20s I had to go down into those man holes and do a bit of work down there with pvc pipe. There were always giant wolf spiders lurking in the corners.

Somebody has to do it

Literally.

Attached: roaches.png (645x773, 10.17K)

This is why you never listen to retards on the internet trying to sell you on the trades meme.

At least he can enjoy a well earned vacation

Attached: 1657605225180.webm (640x1164, 2.65M)

>wolf spiders

Attached: 1647536194375.jpg (228x221, 8.73K)

I hate bugs and insects
I would exterminate all of them completely even if it means trashing the food chain and whatnot
Fucking disgusting insects

feels so fucking good man

Based assassin

>foot mites in my food cabinet
>empty the cabinet
>clean it up with bleach
>put traps in
>every night food mites respawn and fall into the traps
>it's been a week and they keep respawning

HOW DO I FIX THIS BUG IN THE SIMULATION? I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AAAAAHHHHH

I did, Now I'm stuck in a steel factory.

I don't like it, but I have zero other skills and I've been doing it for a few years now I guess I'll just do it for another 40 years ):

And then we have women who want equality. Kek

Was it murder?

are they wolves with 8 legs or spiders with wolflike characteristics

This is me right now, except with ants.
I just went down to survey the damage in my kitchen overnight, and I kid you not, there was a fist-sized mass grave of them, covered by scurrying live ones, that had gathered in my dishwasher.

I'd probably kill myself if they were roaches. I've always squirmed at the sight of those fuckers.

>living in a place with insects like that

I hate Washington state but at least we don’t have bugs like that here

The Thai man has finally had it with white boomers in his country.

Kenny. Absolutely hilarious.

Attached: MV5BYzA4ODQ4ZWMtZjlkZC00NDU4LWI0N2MtZWQ3YjhlZGFkMzNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY5Nzc4MDY@._V1_.jpg (1101x1600, 225.55K)

they can spawn everywhere, any cereal/rice/pasta/cookies or whatever that expire can spawn them

No sweetie, only equality in things where we can sit in cute offices with our house plants, like coding and engineering ;)

Yep.

Attached: Wolf_Spider_rpp.jpg (4032x3024, 1.94M)

I'm a no-good piece of shit who sits on his swampy ass all day but I wouldn't think of disrespecting the hard-working people who work shit jobs and keep my country functioning. What the fuck is wrong with zoomers?

I fell for trade meme now I'm an electrician earning 200k a year 2 years after my apprenticeship, doing fuckall work

he has sex, tho

why are there ants in your dishwasher

The funny part is none of them have to do it. They just think they do because they can't imagine not having muh wife and muh kids wot i 'ate

Nice user. Still wouldn’t do trade work

Fuck off leeches scum

aw he's waving :)

This is a fine price to pay. Captcha maax 4D

Bad jobs aren’t bad because they’re easy to do, they’re bad because only retards get stuck doing them no one else will

Typical moment in bongland.

Why keep the hair at this point? Go bald kino

>“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest."
they keep it functioning, but they're not doing it for you, they're doing it for themselves. And since they get the money that the wanted, or they fulfil the ego-vision that they cooked up "I am an engineer. Wow I am something" they're not making some fucking sacrifice.

There are 3 types of jobs

>jobs no one wants to do
>jobs that are easy but unbelievably soulcrushing
>jobs that require extensive knowledge and training to do properly

sure you're saying that now because you're 24 and you don't know that it causes actual mental deficiencies in your 30's.

i have to go to work in 30 minutes

Attached: wap.png (2530x1402, 557.05K)

A metaphor for non whites coming into white countries. This is your future white man.

Attached: 1654792586902.png (588x617, 507.47K)

>im so retarded I can't land a better job than fucking poisoning cockroaches in a manhole
>that means I get more rights than women who arent retarded enough to do it instead

This was some big rich business owner, too

This isn't true though. I'd love to work stacking shelves again. 'After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water.' Never get hired though

Based

>jobs no one wants to do
OP post
>jobs that are easy but unbelievably soulcrushing
Security
>jobs that require extensive knowledge and training to do properly
Nuclear Reactor

(that said i'm thinking 12 hours a week) Not 40, fuck that that's retarded. People who are doing that are actually either shit dumb or literally go to work because they're lonely. See how they die with a million dollar house? that's a million dollars more than you needed then isn't it so you worked too much.

>There are 3 types of jobs
WRONG

>jobs who are super easy and you get payed shit loads of cash, however you need to be born into this and/or nepotism
>jobs who are a underclass for the above and require nepotism and ask kissing to your superiors.
>Jobs under that that require work and have less pay
>Jobs who are under that require more work and give less pay
>Jobs under that that are worse then slavery and pay less then minimum wage (you can always get one of these).

WELCOME TO REALITY.

Attached: 1657134786321.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

I don't really understand what you are asking.

I am 33 tho. Still waiting on that.

And a woman turning 18 creating Only Fans earns more than this entire board would get in their lives in a single month.

Attached: OnlyFans.png (382x493, 76.56K)

He need sum milk
Black girl behind me: dayum dis whiboi finna boutta get him dik suk
Me: fucking right I am now stick this down yer gob

>payed

No wonder you’re poor lmao

Don't most OF models make less per month than the homeless who collect cans for a living?

it'll come.

kek, and being married can't cause mental deficiencies? Stress, workaholism, alcoholism, loneliness, debt slavery.. KEK

What state do you work in! PLEASE TELL US!!

I have the exact same issue right now. They don't bother me that much, but there's a massive amount of them and pasta is basically fucked if they lay eggs in it, at least you can wash rice before cooking it.
Actual flying niggers.