*record scratch*

>*record scratch*
>yep that's me. you're probably wondering how i got here

Attached: 1657584860719.png (638x932, 490.61K)

k

qrd? link?

no, if OP wasn't a fag he would post a webm

it's pretty unpleasant

Attached: 1657571271416.webm (226x480, 2.25M)

I'm always fascinated by shock.
This nigger is a dead man walking and he looks like he forgot to lock his door.

Did that nig stab him?

No he karate chopped him

One stab

yeh. 1 cut and life is done

back in the day men duked it out with fists until one gave up
nowadays it's straight up murder, slams head first into concrete, and endless kicks when the guy is already down.

god i wish that was me

Trying to fight a guy with a knife, yeah good idea. The guy was running away just let him run away

no they where fighting using stands

A good guy with a gun could have saved him

ps the dead guys dad was there

reminder you will die within 1-2 minutes of a knife severing your jugular or carotid artery so don't be that retard

Is he ok

he didn't show the knife before the stab

He spilled his spaghetti. Permanently.

Why don't more people kill themselves that way?

dead. stabbing in Brisbane yesterday

are you blind?

USA!
USA!
USA!

no

he was literally waving it around like a retard and the cunt ran up to him and got jabbed

Since Jews infiltrated western academia and the judiciary the law only applies to one part of society while the (((other))) and their puppets are free to do whatever they want

>"What are you going to do, stab me?"
- quote from man stabbed

You are going to get stabbed one day.

Why is the USA so violence?

Nigger you can see the knife in the LITERAL first second of the video.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Honestly? Real slick and quick with that stab to the neck. Clean, quick, effective.

keep Australia nigger free

>dying because you really wanted to get into a fight with someone who had a weapon and was walking away

the guy with the knife is a fucking loser, but how much of a retard do you have to be to initiate combat with someone who has a weapon while you have nothing? especially considering the guy with the weapon was leaving before you decided to push it further? he just died for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and it's his own fault

pride and arrogance is one of the most dangerous things out there, it causes you to act like a complete retard in life-threatening situations

ah yeh lol oops

That was pretty unpleasant, i wish i stayed having not seen it. I was attacked by a knife small stabs and a few big slashes I honestly didn't feel a thing even though I had gaping wounds only after the shock wore off did I realise how deep the cuts were.

it was in Australia. Islanders. Yes he died.

One stab I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how easy you die
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time

You've summed up my thoughts exactly. He did it to himself. Knife nigger was pretty much on the retreat and neckbro just had to follow and step in didn't he. Pointless.

how long ago was this?