The Bad Batch make their live action debut in Andor

Two parter with Cassian.

Show is crossing over with Bad Batch, airs around the same time this year. Andor starts first, but later in Sep both crossover, 12 eps in Andor, you see.

No Crosshair, but Omega is there played by Frankie Adams, Echo, Hunter and Wrecker and Tech too. All look great and not funky. Echo and Hunter look the best,.

It's a lot better looking than I thought it would be.

T. Bong in the industry.

Attached: bb.jpg (1536x864, 346.67K)

you mean the show I gave up on at episode 2?

>source: dude, trust me

Attached: i-believe-you-star-wars.gif (640x360, 2.54M)

To be fair, the Mando s3 set pics were leaked here. There's certainly some niggas on the crews posting here.

They're not contemporary to each other though. Andor is five years before Rogue One, Bad Batch is just after ROTS.

>Airing at the same time is what OP said. And the Batch are the tie in between both shows.

Why not Temuera in a blonde wig for Omega? what a shame.

Attached: omegeeea.jpg (1080x754, 64.15K)

Omega a qt.

Attached: Omegaqt.jpg (1260x1260, 138.18K)

Crosshair is the edgiest fucker in the franchise.

Total beta trying to be a chad and failing miserably.

me=0 fucks

Nah, that would be Kylo Ren.
Crosshair is cool.

Attached: star-wars-bad-batch.gif (498x238, 1.92M)

The bad batch was garbage.
Obviously Disney wanted republic commando, but couldn't resist turning their personalities up to 11. The og delta squad were already stereotypical caricatures, but it just played it straight.
Bad batch takes it too far, the characters are too silly

>Frankie Adams
Dude. No.

Attached: frankie-adams-ii.jpg (214x321, 10.1K)

This bitch is hot.

What's wrong with Frankie Adams?

She's hot and is Polynesian. There's not many female Polynesian actresses to chose form.

it's really disappointing how lukewarm this show is
the concept feels wasted

If even Darth Vader and Obiwan couldn’t drive ratings to Disney+ what the fuck makes them think the Literally Who? Batch guest starring on the “That Latinx who died in Rogue One” show will?

Attached: 7BF0B68E-FFE9-4F70-BCAC-309FAF4F97E8.jpg (616x611, 44.24K)

What? Kenobi did great ratings wise and even the Book of Booba did well too. None of the Star Wars shows have done bad viewership wise.

The Marvel shows are a different story however.

a martian needs work? kek

Why is it that all these major characters end up interacting and crossing over in a fucking galaxy of millions of planets and quadrillions of living beings in it. It's fucking tiresome.

Attached: 1554943318348.jpg (500x494, 58.91K)

It's a fictional universe, all fictional universes have a limited amount of characters who crossover. It's not real life.

bad batch are defect clone so whos playing them temuera wearing propmask or they casting some actor?

Tem, obviously. The whole le batch looks different thing is quite exaggerated. They are still from Jango's DNA, so he'd be the one they most closely resemble, and Wrecker, Hunter and Echo are pretty standard with slight variations, Wrecker is just large. Echo just pale, and hunter just has a stylized nose and chin, but doesn't look that different from the front.

It's only Tech and Crosshair who look severely different in the animation.

Attached: Hunter.png (495x731, 168.54K)