Kinos with this vibe

Militias, white separatists, gun ownership, living off the grid.
No documentaries and leftist trash about
>muh extremist right wingers bad

Attached: militia-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 147.7K)

green room
the ruby ridge movie

It would be cooler if all the teenagers on Any Forums weren't larping about their militias. Wearing a skull mask with daddy's AR15 while you put stickers on streetlights isn't going to save the white race. Maybe if you got a job, or a girlfriend.

Attached: unknown.png (404x597, 360.39K)

Yes goyim, don't distract yourself with such silly stuff, instead earn shekels for your (((boss))) and waste time and money for some roastie.
Fuck off.

Why are rightoids so cringe, bros? Just look at those fags in the OP lmao

I wish you actually would do something so that law enforcement would remove you from the gene pool but we both know you'll just keep larping making shitty threads like this

>"hes literally me!"

Attached: 1637507616686.png (645x770, 46.18K)

Where do fucking idiots like you come from?

Watch "The Standoff at Sparrow Creek"

tell me election tourist do you still jerk off to pictures of Nick Fuentes or did you hop onto a different bandwagon yet

I'm not an American, had to check who this guy is.
An actual response, thanks.

Been thinking lately that the tactical gear biz in America must be really good

Reminder that militias wouldn't exist under a fascist regime.

>muh election tourist
that projection.

go jerk off to a TRS grift or something

Attached: globalismrussia.jpg (1024x812, 127.08K)

trannys are mentally ill freaks

stupid oldfag

>election tourist
>bandwagon
Aversion to ethnic foreigners living around you is the natural, default human view. It's the view that everyone everywhere throughout history has held, except in white NATO countries in the past few decades (and only then it has to be drilled into you in government-run or government-controlled education camps for 12 or so years, and they get you when you are a child and unable to think critically, and they don't manage to convince everyone, and most people still engage in "wrongthink"). It is the exact opposite of a fad.

>Aversion to ethnic foreigners living around you is the natural, default human view
Unfathomably based.

completely incorrect

Harry Potter and the Final Solution.

Attached: imperium-2016-02-2437665226.jpg (1000x1500, 235.42K)

I liked this one more than the black klansman one

Waco (2018)