/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

HE. FUCKING. WON.
howardvious:

Attached: 1650974711710.jpg (700x1000, 325.23K)

gus is such a shit character

First for Mommy Erin

Attached: mommymilkies.webm (480x620, 2.53M)

same but all of them

Attached: 1657616023043.png (1409x1304, 893.7K)

>Reputation shattered to one of a junkie that killed himself
>Won

Howard cucks are pathetic

remember his bitch wife got everything

Cutest character for sure. More?

Better Call a Masterpiece

Attached: 80904724234.png (640x639, 93.6K)

He died an honest man. He won, face it.

Also
>burried with his killer

>hatch sneaky plan
>traumatizing unintended consequence

Attached: 1647698039307.jpg (1282x721, 154.7K)

THE FLY EPISODE MAKES SENSE NOW.

The fly is the spirit of Lalo that is trying to break out free in order to take revenge on Gus.
B R A V O Vince

Attached: 3C0E185A-F4DB-4B9E-9CB3-8BC985512C66.jpg (739x415, 30.69K)

Attached: mommy erin legs.jpg (900x630, 48.63K)

guess I got, what I deserved

Attached: lalolol.jpg (1920x1080, 170.69K)

Attached: 52A487F7-0B48-4209-A612-C8F0CA1A66DD.jpg (881x521, 208.04K)

Why he be smiling, he lost

lmao, so this is it, huh?
Aria kills night king-tier

Attached: better.call.saul.s06e08.1080p.web.h264-ggez_snapshot_00.36.29.792.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Reminder Mike is going to crack and disclose the location of Howard's body after the Superlab is blown up via anonymous note to his Widow.

Howard's life insurance policy won't play out in case of suicide leaving to the moral dilemma.

There's no way they'd introduce Howard's wife for a single 2 min scene and not have a plan

At least Chainsaw Kino will deliver in 6 hours.

Hnnng moar post moar

>helping discover a missing body for someone's death he feels responsible for, and after being told a story of someone whose husband went missing and she never got closure over it
vs
>telling some literal who her literal who husband, whose death Mike had nothing to do with, is buried under a meth superlab the cops are furiously investigating (and your involvement is highly suspected) and suggesting excavation which could open up a tonne of evidence and clues linking back to Jimmy and yourself
Yeah sounds like Mike for sure.

>be 120 lbs skeleton
>extremely attracted to fat girls
give it to me straight bros. is it over?

Attached: erin mommy.jpg (1080x1308, 119.5K)

how howard won?

Also potentially the wife feeling guilt over driving him to suicide. Mike won't know all the details

Am I seriously supposed to believe Mike couldn’t just say Lalo is dead?

It is so not over for you. Fat chicks are pretty desperate and sexually repressed. Find a very shy one and you're golden. She will do anything for you. Just listen and at least try to be interested in her.

Not as cute as Kettleman, tb h

See I hope you're just pretending to be retarded, because this is the dumbest fucking arc. They only have five episodes left and they'd sooner waste it on another Kaylee scene than this shit.
>Howard's life insurance policy won't play out in case of suicide leaving to the moral dilemma.
Howard's wife doesn't need a fucking life insurance payout lmao, she's obviously not struggling to put food on the table.

Nice finner on him

Post your best Kim Wexler pics

he did already say that once to jimmy, then lalo turned up again, not even slightly dead.

He thought it would be funny to fuck with Jimmy (for four+ years)

how much do you think patrick fabian got paid to pretend to be dead

>winning

Attached: howard.gif (751x495, 190.81K)

He's not pretending, he went full method actor

Jimmy already thought he was dead, it wouldn't have calmed him down at all

$100

>BB S4
>Thirty-Eight Snub
>Open House
>Bullet Points
>Shotgun
>Cornered
>Hermanos
Unwatchable.
>BCS S1
>Uno
>Mijo
Unwatchable BB pandering.
great edit

>Gus won because he read a walk-through and new which area he needed to stash his gun for the Lalo bossfight several episodes ago

One time I had a shitty job and two coworkers got in a fight with each other, one was mexican and when he got choked out he was smiling. Everyone watching was creeped out.

He doesn't want to get Jimmy involved in a criminal conspiracy.

>pretend

He could have said "he was shot dead, isn't breathing and is about to be buried by one of my (solid) guys". That might've convinced him.

BCS S1 is pretty good aside from the Tuco stuff

not his call

???

Attached: 1643463509343.webm (1272x1080, 346.33K)

I want to kiss her neck and fondle her cute breasts

>How did you know he would come to the lab?
>I didn't.
woah, bravo vince

>Vince already admitted jimmy will think Lalo is after him for life due to trauma
So why didn't Mike just tell Saul they killed him? he already said it before, why not now that they literally have his dead body?? Is it so reddit speedwatchers can think Saul being scared of Lalo in the future makes sense?

Nachos death felt inevitable, Howard’s and Hanks were shocking but felt plausible, Gus and Mikes deaths felt necessary and expected but Lalo’s death felt pointless unearned and asspull from the get go. There is a lot of crap in this show and breaking bad but this is the first time I was genuinely upset how they resolved a plot point.
Literally just say I saw his body and he is dead lmao

You're a retard

Mike took his guys (solid) off Kim and Jimmy. He's literally depressed burying Howard.
>His wife doesn't need money
Because her husband was alive and running HHM ya jabronie.

>How did you know you had to hide your gun on that specific location?
>I didn't.

because Jimmy is a lawyer with a big mouth and mic doesn't know if he's solid?

Those graphs are flawed. The legends are each backwards. But I see your point.

Not his call.

Somebody post mikes solid guys army, I think this episode had the most solid guys in BCS history

Attached: 997AAF1D-FD77-47D4-9C8E-468CDBCB8A32.jpg (1633x2048, 220.69K)

Why would he tell him? The cartel already thought Lalo was dead, spreading the information that Guz killed him would just spark a war.

Not really, Jimmy trusts Kim more and she was wrong
Like even Mike was sure he was dead only a few hours before he actually died

He's probably going to tell him in the BB timeline after Walt and Jesse kidnap him

I will miss him. Fuck Howard though.

That's not what he said

For some solid guys, why were they put down so easily by Lalo? He took out 4 of the fuckers with a handgun. And not one of them secured the perimeter.

Those guys weren't solid.

this show just gets worse and worse over time

Attached: 1645049998779.webm (818x908, 32.54K)

Attached: not so solid.webm (1280x720, 1.28M)