GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO GUS...

GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO GUS KILLED LALO

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-12 104840.png (1478x896, 782.32K)

Lalo get ipad

how did hearing that saul talked lalo into changing his mind trigger gus to suddenly go to the laundromat?

NOOOOO YOU CANT JUST SPOILER A TV SHOW

I BROWSE Any Forums A FEW HOURS AFTER THE RELEASE OF THE LATEST EPISODE OF THE MOST POPULAR TV SHOW AND DONT EXPECT SPOILERS AAAAAA

Because it shows that it didn’t matter who came. Because it was only a distraction. Gus knew lalo was closing in on the secret lab. Which would knock Salamanca out of the drug game.

how can i become a master of 4-D chess like lalo and gus bros?

Attached: 1657617385879.webm (498x298, 214.36K)

OH SHIT ITS LIKE BREAKING BAD!!! I KNOW GUS HE’S THE CHICKEN GUY!!! HOLY SHIT THIS IS KINO!!

Wait are you telling me a character in Breaking Bad lived through its prequel? WOAH

Damn bro, kill yourself you worthless human

Wow the guy we know survives killed the guy who wasn't in the later series?

Bro I'm shocked.

Attached: 4c5ras4z77y21.jpg (1284x891, 388.43K)

i dropped this piece of shit back in season 2

This was dumb. Doesn't even make sense for Saul thinking Lalo sent someone in BB. Why didn't Mike just tell him that he's dead? The whole gun shit and Gus coming to the lab was super contrived.

he already thought lalo was dead once. he's got ptsd from that shit

Just show him the body. Holy fuck, it's not like this is gonna change anything. They already know way too much.
They didn't have to kill Lalo. Killing off prequel characters that aren't in the continuation is very boring and lame. It's the easiest way to go when you can't conceive a good story.

Attached: index.jpg (289x174, 10.88K)

First of all, no one is impressed that you cracked this secret code with your brilliant detective skills. Get over yourselves. Second, you completely misunderstand the basic fundamentals of storytelling. How is this any less true if John McClane is in danger in a Die Hard movie? You know he lives. It has nothing to do with it being a prequel. Hell, how about any movie based on true events? Apollo 13 is great even though we know the astronauts live at the end. Drama functions based on empathy. The characters themselves don't already know they're going to survive, and we empathize with them, and that's where tension and suspense come from. This is self-evident, and you need it explained to you because you're stupid, which means you shouldn't be watching this show in the first place.

>why can't you empathize with a pair of psychopathic drug dealers?
Because we're not unhinged like you.

Yes, let's just march the skeevy lawyer, who is from Gus' perspective a total nobody, into a secret underground meth lab and show him a corpse so he has closure that one one gives a shit whether he has or not, makes perfect sense. I don't know how retards got six seasons into this shit, I really don't.

you think gus has ever killed anyone before?

High ni

I guess you've never enjoyed a Scorcese film then. I know the difference between reality and fiction because I'm apparently not nearly as unhinged as you are.

You massive faggot

But user I haven't watched the new episode yet...why would you do this to me?

Attached: 1654428056793.png (785x757, 267.06K)

Just take a picture you fucking retard.

holy based

Sure, evidence that you murdered someone is always a good thing to create for no fucking reason. You still haven't explained why the fuck Gus or Mike should even care what Jimmy thinks about Lalo Salamanca.

Lalo has inferior ni

If we're being honest, Gus has no incentive to keep Jimmy alive and he's a massive liability with what he knows, doubly so for Kim.

>Should I investigate the mysterious disappearance of a top-ranking cartel member and Salamanca? Eh, he's probably just having some R&R in Europe again

Attached: 4249.png (890x534, 486.28K)

>with what he knows
Like what? Neither he nor Kim know anything that they could realistically use against him.