Motherfucker actually complained for not being in the new Top gun. Does she own a fucking mirror?

Motherfucker actually complained for not being in the new Top gun. Does she own a fucking mirror?

Attached: 0.jpg (636x382, 42.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/what-kelly-mcgillis-has-said-about-not-returning-top-gun-maverick-1709930
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did she just not take care of herself or what? Why does she look so bad but Tom Cruise looks so good?

Attached: tinking.png (200x213, 3.64K)

Cruise doesn't.

Attached: 1654631931427.jpg (991x517, 101.78K)

Xenu takes care of his own

Iceman looks older.

Women have expiration dates.

Why are you lying? She’s 64 and seems fine with it

> “Oh my god no. They did not, nor do I think they would ever,” she replied, almost laughing at the idea. “I mean, I’m old and I’m fat, and I look age-appropriate for what my age is, and that is not what that whole scene is about.”
> I’d much rather feel absolutely secure in my skin and who and what I am at my age, as opposed to placing a value on all that other stuff

Attached: 7D5CDEAE-BC72-4BD9-AB8E-DEC5FD24BA0D.jpg (1340x1919, 770.24K)

Can you imagine what OP will look like at 60+? If he even makes it that far

source : just trust me bro

none of us is,unless you survive as a goul

Still don't understand the subplot with the bar waitress. Is Tom that afraid of appearing homosexual?
Not a Maverick, but a certified goober is what he is.

newsweek.com/what-kelly-mcgillis-has-said-about-not-returning-top-gun-maverick-1709930

Just googling her name will come up with dozens of articles with the quote, retard

Lmfao white people

yeah i dont even know who she was or why she was in the movie

They had to throw some kind of romance in there so Maverick didn’t seem like a lonely old aviation obsessed turboautist

if you google search the quotes like a non retarded person you would see its a syndicated interview being pedalled by every major outlet why are u people like this?

Attached: 1657442063580.jpg (680x847, 83.75K)

It's just the light, user.

Cruise will retire from action movies after the next Mission Impossible movie that’s planned.

Mission Impossible movies.
It's a two-parter.

>retard doesn’t even know how to reply to posts

Same as OP then.