Would friends have been better with more black people?

Article whinges about the lack of black characters in friends. Writer then mentions a sitcom with black characters:
>They’re both fine characters – but that’s exactly the problem. Anybody could have played them. Bud’s being adopted is what’s really important about the character. He just happens to be Black. That blind spot doesn’t just reflect poorly on Kauffman; it suggests that her writing and producing teams aren’t getting it any more than they were 30 years ago.
But the black characters just happen to be black! We need characters whose most important characteristic is their blackness! They should harp on about being black all the time. That's what people really want to watch. Another moaning black narcissist, pissing and moaning about white people and being insufferable
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/jul/11/new-york-tv-diversity-race-white-marta-kauffman

Attached: IMG_20220712_090258.jpg (1080x1279, 536.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUc0vbSlanM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck niggers and fuck whitey

The term we should be using more is ethno-narcissists, because that’s what most minorities in the West are. Entitled fucking crybabies that entirely define themselves by their relation to the majority.

>1999: Black characters should be characters first because they aren't just a racial caricature; they're people
>2022: This character doesn't act black enough; that's racist

youtube.com/watch?v=oUc0vbSlanM

Literally just the erudite version of
>what about a show called "black friends"

>make amends

Attached: aaed434e2abaefd1eed6c65fa3529811--school-today-orson-welles.jpg (236x349, 14.18K)

They had black friends, it was called living single

Isn’t that pretty much every sitcom in le current year? It’s sickening how every other sitcom on tv now is black shit and Mexican shit or china shit and Arab shit can’t we have any good pure white shoes anymore???

>Arab shit
examples?

It's funny that no matter how much they continue to poke the hornet's nest, the anti-white people will still act as if you saying anything about it is bad. It's as if you cannot stand up for yourself at all anymore.
I'm Mexican and it pisses me off how they take such glee about it.

Let me guess, in 6 month netflix will announce a sitcom with black leads and some lgtbi characters created by Marta kauffman , Michael Schur or some black celebrity

Also, this. Not to mention Martin and numerous others.

Then just fucking make it and see that no one wants to watch such low hanging pandering shit.

Oh but then you cry about how it failed because of da racist system.

Jesus Christ, these lunatics are never satisfied. Just exterminate them.

Sounds like a great tax write off.

>white replacement doesn't exist

>my race's birthrate is low
>this is everyone else's fault
Go have kids you weak pussy bitch, oh wait, you're white, I'll go have your kids for you to adopt when some white bitch decides to let you lick her pussy.

Would it not be called "Niggas"? Not trying to be be racist, that's just the cultural analog that makes the most sense, surely more than "Black Friends"

Ms. Marvel

Call me when they remake black media to replace the black people with white people. Call me when you find a single example of "blackness" being used as a negative.

>make hit tv show that normied loved, especially women over 20 years ago
>have to apologize in current year because it didn't have enough niggers and trannys

Attached: 1480551766838.jpg (154x154, 7.35K)

Well, the reddit larpers have showed up to police this thread.

Attached: tire.png (680x486, 472.98K)

My main problem with wyties complaining about it is they're digging their own grave. Like you were in control, why let it slip away so damn far? Look at Dubai, it's probably like 95% foreigners but the Arabs there still have full control and supremacy. If an Arab spits on you and you react negatively you might go to jail. If a retarded drop out Arab decides they want to be a manager at some company they'll just be because they're the rulers of their little piece of land.

I guess Americans land theft makes it harder for them to claim ownership of the land they occupy but some Europeans are still cucking just as much.
Anyway bottom line is it's nobody's fault but yours.

I recognize that couch

Attached: the+wire.jpg (1000x600, 152.41K)

that's a white supremacist conspiracy theory and you should be jailed for hate speech, it's not happening and it's good that it is

Attached: cwr.jpg (500x666, 91.04K)

would prince of bel air have been better with more white people? or would the show not even start because wills father would have stayed and they wouldnt live in the ghetto?

>improved because niggers
Yeah, name one

Attached: emirati-vs-expat.jpg (650x1285, 313.73K)

>My main problem with wyties complaining about it is they're digging their own grave. Like you were in control, why let it slip away so damn far? Look at Dubai, it's probably like 95% foreigners but the Arabs there still have full control and supremacy.
You write this but fail to see the real agent who pulls the strings. Weird.

Why
Why give them the power?
But I know why. Greed. The white man's greed that devours his peer for his own personal gain. Am I supposed to feel bad for him? Never.