/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Stainless Steel Edition

Previous

Attached: 1657608515313.png (1200x824, 1.14M)

what game console do the goodmans own??

How did Gus know the exact RPM the fans spin at?

>retardposting is taking over mikeposting
you guys are not so solid after all

Attached: mike stretched thin.png (378x420, 91.55K)

>few episodes until finale
>they recast gus fring
>new guy barely looks like him
wtf

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 223.29K)

>open the door
>see this
What do?

Attached: 1643526278348.jpg (1920x1080, 148.31K)

Why did Mike get a new fridge for Jimmy and Kim? He wanted to make him feel better after everything that had happened? Was buying a stainless steel fridge for someone a big deal 20 years ago?

How did you guys find this thread?

Vengeance

Attached: fh.png (1309x738, 1019.13K)

*unzips*

it’s a metaphor. old fridge is s1-3 lawyer kino. new fridge is S4-6 BB garbage. mike introduced the bb garbage since he was the only real bb cartel character in the first 3 seasons. Now say bravo

I'd blitz that bitch before she could even blink.

Not my call

Is it right that gus, he had no time, yet looked right at him and then how did he know it was fixed?

Attached: gussy.png (1024x683, 603.11K)

That's the real Gus. The Gus we usually see played by Giancarlo Esposito is actually a body double. That means that Walter White actually only killed a body double and we might see True Gus in the Gene timeline.

no more half measures

can we talk for a second about how fucking retarded it was to split the season with a month long wait and, in the middle of the break, screen what is clearly the most dramatic and eventful episode of the entire series to a bunch of randos who weren't even NDA'd? what the FUCK were they thinking?

Attached: lalo killa.jpg (960x640, 53.59K)

Fred was a true chad.

>x happens according to hints
checkov's gun!
>x happens against hints
misdirection!
seems that anything can be justified in hindsight

It's a metaphor for how young and spritely Gus still was before killing Lalo. Now that he's finally accomplished it he's reached a new level of maturity, as nothing stands in his way to bring down the cartel.

wedding gift.

if you were stupid enough to read the leaks thats on you

they could screen every episode left for some tweeter fags for all I care, I just won't read the fucking spoilers. ITs that simple

Attached: 313full_965.jpg (1920x1080, 70.4K)

AMC sucks at advertising
There's probably normals that forgot this show even exists, BrBa got popular because of Netflix branding not their branding

gamecube, theres a pic of bob playing one

>implying I answer my door
No friends or girlfriend. Family lives half a day's drive away.
>get pick up not delivery

normies aren't going to be running into spoilers, it's actually pretty easy to avoid them, they specifically did it to fuck with /bcs/ because Vince and Peter are sick and tired of how much fun we make of them. Go ahead and Mikepost again, say "Bravo" one more time and see if there isn't another form of retaliation.

Nothing in BCS surpassed this kino moment, I'm sorry to say

>Mike, Season 2 after Pryce buys a Hummer: "This Business Requires Restraint. That Is The Opposite Of Restraint.
>Also Mike:

Attached: 1657611012186.png (1079x1869, 1.59M)

MY DADDY AND MY MOMMY
AND MY DADDY AND MY MOOOMMEEE
DA-DA-DADDY AND MY MOMMY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62.6K)

Yes

the brother is making the same face Fred made when he told Lalo he wouldn't show him the video

So now that Lalo and Howard are both dead and it seems as if Gus has no opposition, and they have seven episodes, AND Jesse and Walt are returning, what on earth are the last seven episodes going to be about? The future? The only mystery left is Kim's fate.

there are five episode left. probably two to three to wrap up the BCS timeline, one for BB era, one for Gene.

mikeposting will never die

Attached: WALTUH.png (744x744, 1.01M)

Mfs took my mexican devil down so fast

>Sorry user, you weren't meant to know that

Attached: jesse dinkman.png (1920x1080, 759.1K)

Tell me what happened.

Attached: laloface.png (466x442, 291.44K)

Yeah it felt weird as fuck coming back to this episode after waiting so long. I couldn't get into the flow of it.
I thought it was weird that he was sending Jimmy to kill Gus, forgetting that that was a setup established in episode 7; that he was pretending he would kill Gus over the phone to Hector.

It was only so they could take Howard body in their old fridge and then they will destroy the old one since it has Howard blood and dna, usual Mike cover tactics.

Attached: menacing.jpg (780x438, 23.51K)

That explains why he can't speak spanish. Bravo

so i guess everyone just lost their jobs?

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 330.32K)

Are you sure? Seems far fetched to me.

This guy takes over.

Attached: 1640107358970.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

gus and mike will probably go on the backburner to make space for saul goodman's beginnings. i bet the inevitable time jump montage will feature a couple quick glances at the lab seeing its construction wrapped up.

You guys are solid

Attached: MIKE my guys are solid.png (418x597, 290.63K)

I never opened a single BCS thread once we were about a week into the break.
I'm surprised none of you cunts posted unspoilered OPs about it, at least not whenever I looked at the catalog. I was unaware this screening even happened.

Attached: chiggy diggy.png (587x564, 552.57K)

To be fair, /bcs/ is on that anonymous alt-right hacker site, the average person has never known anything about Any Forums, but what the news says.

OH NE-

Attached: _+.jpg (1309x736, 27.47K)

All according to their master plan. You really think Cliff wouldn't believe Howard after seeing all the chicanery Jimmy got up to, all his schemes trying to get fired? No, he was in on it.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2000x1349, 908.18K)

Can't wait for the gag reel, bros

They get absorbed by Semen and Cockly or whatever

>waltuh... next time think twice before complaining about any contaminations in the lab... a fly does not mean you stop cooking... you know we had two people buried right under where you're sitting... mhm yeah.... *falls asleep*

Attached: ep-401-30m40s-mike-walt-and-jesse-in-the-lab.png (848x475, 456.28K)

HHM is 100% crashing and burning. chuck described it in nowhere else than S1E1. for Jimmy to actually make it happen after all works nicely. the tragedy of howard just can't be downplayed, they need to go all in on it to force Jimmy to basically adopt sociopathy. the asian intern's purpose? at add to the tragedy.

>kills all the new characters in one fowl swoop at the very end of the show
Bravo

Am I the only one who thinks everything that's happened to Jimmy in this is out of place for the guy they make him out to be in breaking bad and kind of doesn't make any sense in terms of character development?

>show set in the early 2000s
>not one scene of jimmy and kim playing melee on their gamecube
show ruined

Attached: gamecube.jpg (1440x960, 679.22K)

Why the fuck was Mike stealing from Howard's body? This was such a weird, distasteful scene, wouldn't Mike be earning a huge salary from Gus? Does he really need to take Howard's wallet for the forty bucks or whatever he might have in there?

Attached: mike looting corpse.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

>one fowl swoop
clever chicken man...

There's no way Howard didn't have a will and testament. All decent solicitors have one and he ran a fucking firm for gods sake.

Howard went into massive debt to keep the firm alive in order to get rid of Chucklefuck. Which is fine if he's alive to pay it off, but with him gone it's getting foreclosed by the bank.

everything he does, he does for kaylee

that's not what happened at all. you really need to pay closer attention.

JACKALASSSSS

I WOULD complain but that would be disingenious when I was initially concerned that they'd go too soft on their beloved creations. I gotta give credit on them not pulling punches.

Makes perfect sense to me, the trauama of witnessing Howard's death will cause Jimmy to develop Multiple Personality Disorder, and the Saul persona will take over his mind. That's why he thinks his name is "Gene" and that he's a Cinnabon manager sometimes, he's going crazy.

The firm has a bunch of other partners, you can see them in the episode where Chuck threatens to sue them.
Logically HHM should do fine after this but I can imagine the hack writers making them go under for no reason.

Kek

Attached: 1593245490643.jpg (431x396, 51.43K)

He went into PERSONAL debt, that was the whole point. He paid Chuck out of his own (ample) savings. The firm could never afford to at any point.

From everything we've seen on screen it's difficult to believe HHM couldn't just promote from within and continue on.

>next episode at the carnival they play a game to win a gamecube bundled with smash
>they win
>go home and play melee then stop 3 matches in to have sex over the area howie got shot
sorry now im just fantasizing about what i'd do with kim

Attached: big boss smoke.gif (160x200, 1.94M)

AND HE GETS A NEW FRIDGE?

Attached: 411crawl_1048.jpg (1920x1080, 138.44K)

Plot twist: Kim leaves Jimmy and the law behind, flies to LA and meets Greg Lansky who offers her an exclusive multi million dollar deal to star in his movies. She spends the rest of her days happy as a pig in shit getting ass destroyed by only the finest blvck bvlls. Obviously this will never happen, just a fantasy of mine. Oh how i would love to see Kim in a gangbang with Jax Slayher, Louie Smalls, Mandingo, Dredd and Slimpoke. Please Greg, let this happen

>Logically HHM should do fine after this but I can imagine the hack writers making them go under for no reason.
this is what I'm getting at, it works too well for the story to not happen. the vague justification will be that two leaders turning out to be deranged and suicidial will permanently stain the company's reputation.

>kim leaves when jimmy starts maining puff
bravo vince

does that mean his wife gets stuck with the 10 million dollar payment?

WHAT A SICK JOKE
I WORK MY ASS OFF TO AFFORD GOOD APPLIANCES

>the vague justification will be that two leaders turning out to be deranged and suicidial will permanently stain the company's reputation.
tbf there's something in that, and maybe Howard's wife will cash out his share which would absolutely fuck up the firm.
But yeah, I think the writers will forget that HHM is not just Howard and Chuck.

>Howie gets the last laugh

>the vague justification will be that two leaders turning out to be deranged and suicidial will permanently stain the company's reputation.
I don't think anyone who wasn't personally familiar with Chuck would know it's suicide. As far as anyone else is concerned he died in an accidental fire.

He wouldn't be in overall debt, he's still have some equity in the house and of course in HHM.
Probably like I said here she'd cash out Howard's share, and because he bought Chuck's shares too he must hold a massive chunk of HHM, it would absolutely cripple them.

say "MISS WEXLA" and tackle her

Attached: 1657591623499.png (514x408, 476.67K)

I'm guessing someone got crushed in the conveyor belt and the foreman let you out early today?

Attached: 234.jpg (534x170, 12.52K)

Eladio... you stupid, wrinkled faggot. You talk of humor but you have none. Frunk? What a stupid joke.

Attached: vlcsnap.png (1920x1080, 596.67K)

hiiii!

Either way the firm will fold up. There's no managing partner and introducing a new character at this point isn't worth the screentime. We can reasonably conclude the firm is done for by the end of the year

actually true but mental illness was still involved in the public's eye when he lived with lanterns for his perceived electricity allergy. the condition was made public in Chicanery btw.

>I don't think anyone who wasn't personally familiar with Chuck would know it's suicide.
It's common knowledge that he was mentally ill, when Schweikart goes to his house and Jimmy tells him to leave electronics behinds he scoffs at it and says he's heard of it before. Also when Chuck went nuts in Chicanery everyone heard about it and Howard was doing damage control.
Then Howard says the reputation of the firm is fucked after Chuck's death, so yeah I think it's meant to be because people know he kysed himself.

Attached: thesmiler.png (836x528, 16.41K)

The part I really didn't like was how right after that, Mike said "easy", like he was boasting about how easy it was to steal from Howard. Well of course stealing from a corpse is easy, what a dick.

>the two audience favourite characters are killed unceremoniously back to back and buried under the lab
>"things could have gone differently"
>it literally couldn't, it's a prequel
Better Call Saul is awful, but not in the terrible way.
Kim and Jimmy need to pay.

>singing the los pollos theme song as he walks inside
The absolute state of wagies

Attached: lyle.png (1030x1356, 1.85M)

Kim's certain not to die now. Not because it wouldn't make sense in the BB timeline (it would), but because to have Howard's, Lalo's and then Kim's death in the space of a few episodes would be too jarring.

>they all have to be gingers so the viewer gets they are freds family
miss me with that springfield shit vince

So did Howard just walk on foot to Jimmy's apartment after he left his car at the beach?

Yeah that seriously pissed me off. Don't know what Gilligan was thinking with that line.

>managing partner
Is that what Howard was? I don't actually know how law firms work, I assumed they were all equity partners, and we see a lot of people described as partners in one scene.
>introducing a new character at this point isn't worth the screentime
They don't need to, HHM obviously isn't going to feature in the story again unless we get a two minute scene where we see HHM getting wound up and Jimmy or Kim are made to feel bad about it.

I'm Saul Goodman, I fight for you.
*Pshhu**Pshhu*

Ahh, they made the ignacio/lalo quote a symptom of permanent trauma, not "saul doesnt know if lalo is dead or not". He starts the "IT WASNT ME IT WAS IGNACIO" with lalo at the apartment, the only reason he says it to jessie and walt is because he's traumatized, any "held at gunpoint" situation saul'd get in again in relation to the cartel would probably dig that back up.

>her walk to Gus house mirrored Walt's walk to Gus house
>this part mirrors Jesse shooting Gale

Is Kim the next Walt and Jesse?

>We open at dawn and shut at midnight, time to work 40 hours in two days, right wagie?

Do you not recall how many characters died in BB season 5?

did you watch the episode stupid fuck? at the very beginning, you see that mike and his guys left his wallet and ring in his car to paint a picture to the authorities. yall are all fucking retards it was a fine episode.

Gus probably pays better than actual jobs, giving actual medical benefits. The early 2000s were a different time for these kinds of jobs.