ITT: scientific proof incels won

welp Any Forums i guess thats that

Attached: blown the fuck out.png (1468x890, 140.36K)

Nah, they didn't win. All you proved is that smart people don't marry, which also means they're less likely to have children so the world loses as a result. That's not really winning. Just means the future is ivory towers surrounded by wasteland.

Attached: brazil.jpg (1000x750, 1.07M)

>OH MY GOD!! ARE THOSE...TWO STORY BUILDINGS?? I'M LITERALLY GOING INSANE!!! HELP ME CHE GUEVARA!!!

Nice meme but the image is meant to show affluence with favelas next door. Inequality will increase as the world's IQ decreases. It's guaranteed.

>2 posters
the fun part is i am happily married and just really love that movie (and book)

What were the questions?

every married man (or a man with a gf) that i know is a soicuck with a belly. they also lose their edge and sense of humor somehow, which is a weird side effect that I don't understand.

every single person i know is fitter and funnier. they also have lower voices.

i would bet a hundred that married men/people with gfs have significantly lower testosterone. i think being with women makes men weaker.

>i think being with women makes men weaker.

That's not surprising. You'll become more feminine the more time you spend around women. It's like gay men with female friends; they're in good company. How are you going to spend all day around someone and not become like them? It happens here on Any Forums.

Would you kill your bros to save the rest of the people on the planet

>every single person i know is fitter and funnier. they also have lower voices.
that describes me to a t but to address your point single men have higher test

i think hes trying to show the wealth disparity between two places right next to each other i.e. ivory towers surrounded by wasteland

I would have to kill them if the entire planet was at risk because there's still good people in the world. I'd rather kill myself than kill my friends but their lives are nothing compared to the uh... 800 million or whatever.

So is "The Andromeda Strain" (1971) any good? From the trailer it looks like those slow boring technical sci-fi movies

I found it surprisingly bad. As I recall it startes off pretty well then falls and never recovers. I only watched it once though awhile ago. Yeah 130 mins youre right to as. I'd say start it if you want and once it falls go ahead and abort because its not gonna recover. As I vaguely recall it goes into some "mode" or particularly premise of the story and just flounders there literally forever.

given current dating scenario there's less incentive for "higher test" males to settle and viceversa

another factor is the dadbod effect, whereby married individuals will generally stop exercising to a degree, and drink more/let themselves go so they both appear less manly and lose test level somewhat

finally, one not obvious factor is diet
sharing meals with women means much lower protein intake since they tend to like low protein food

The director Robert Wise started his film career in the early 30s during The Great Depression. He began directing in 1944 during World War 2. By the time of Andromeda Strain he had directed over 30 films including West Side Story and The Sound of Music. The Andromeda Strain is like watching old people fuck.

This just shows that modern people are bad at relationships, not that relationships are bad.

For me it was a kino take on Michael Crichton's source material. Your mileage may vary.

>mfw too smart to marry or to even have a gf
That's my new cope. Thanks bros.

Attached: 1509814568467.jpg (1858x1244, 462.16K)

>like watching old people fuck.
*and unlike Stanley Kubrick, Robert Wise apparently could not handle the transition from classic to modern filmmaking.

I'm glad I was able to help you with your life.

Attached: 007.jpg (1200x1194, 136.86K)

i don't entirely disagree with this take

>like watching old people fuck.
lemonparty is based tho

Incels