Eurosisters?

We got BTFO…

Attached: E0940598-9C7E-4EBD-9CFB-9CE99B43B9A1.png (880x267, 28.7K)

Salaries for the average worker is shit world wide so kinda a weird thing to brag about kek

go back

Americas really need to accept the flaws of their country.

not to mention the mudslime epidemic that has destroyed europe since the late 2000s

>Americans with a decent job
heh

My salary is pretty good, I just don't get to keep most of it.

>Americas really need to accept the flaws of their country.
Well it definitely isn't salaries lol

Don't even McDonald's slaves get a health plan in the US?

Yes, I agree we have a nigger problem.

Everybody knows this. I'm European and it is demoralizing seeing the actual state of the continent. There are rich and prosperous areas but they're all invaded by muslims and various alien groups, so you will probably be comfier in an average region.

I live in a commie block appartment full of old people and every single time someone dies and the appartment is sold, an invader comes in. I take a walk outside and I only see old natives and foreigners from the third world. I'm a sad man.

Don't your waiters rely on voluntary tips to survive

This only affects countries using €
Thankfully not all European countries use it.

>with a decent job
her understanding of a "decent job" is probably double or triple the median income btw
i assume she's a woman because i don't see how a man could be so stupid

>they thought the jizz airdrops was a joke

What jobs don't get health benefits?

i get paid 1000 dollars fortnightly to shitpost and jerk off

But we already do. We just shitpost about it and go on with our lives.

>to survive
Actually anyone who works in a proper classy restaurant makes a shitload of money because most Americans surprisingly aren't complete cunts about looking after their servers. I worked restaurants in college, good money.

>her understanding of a "decent job" is probably double or triple the median income btw
Well yeah. There are three types of people: the ultra rich, people with real jobs, and then the serf-class depth grovelers who deliver my food and sort packages. No one cares about the latter.

Nominal salaries are meaningless measure, what counts is PPP adjusted salaries
To use an example in OP, Switzerland and Norway have very high nominal salaries europoor wise, but given the cost of living their purchasing power isn't that higher than their neighbours

>p-please think of the waiters!!
They get paid just fine.

wait a second ...euros are payed much less than the US which they constantly smugly look down on for having poor wages?

Europe has better infrastructure and social benefits.

>I believe everything said in a reddit screenshot posted on 4chins.

All of Europe? Hell no.

It's not so much the wages but the taxes.
And I would find it way more bearable if I could see all that money being spent on things that benefit me in a way instead of Muhammeds kids.