I had a huge crush on the Batgirl from New Batman Adventures when I was a kid. She was my first waifu

I had a huge crush on the Batgirl from New Batman Adventures when I was a kid. She was my first waifu.

Attached: FGPfzxDXsAczE7c.png (640x864, 332.27K)

I know what you mean

this again. We were already through this before. Supergirl was far superior

Attached: 376bff3fd83dce4dc48f684ff297936b.jpg (854x640, 51.92K)

Blue eyed bitches.

They've definitely shared a double-sided dildo before.

how about Galatea, Livewire, Harley, Poison Ivy. Heck even Lois Lane was hot.

For me, it's Volcana. She's not that interesting character wise but Peri Gilpin's voice makes my dick diamonds.

Attached: 1638757723149.jpg (640x480, 27.86K)

Ahhh, to have consumed media before the days where dykes and fags are everywhere
I wonder how zoomers will grow up, being bombarded with ugly visages all throughout their lives

Attached: 50f6e4ea91e9468de33d7ab65d8db6e1.png (424x800, 94.72K)

While I didn't hate it, the decision to make her thirsty for Batdick was a strange one that reflected poorly on Batman.

>the decision to make her thirsty for Batdick was a strange one that reflected poorly on Batman.
The problem was how ot was handled.
Batgirl being thirsty for Bruce's dick makes sense, him giving in and actually fucking her, is what makes it bad
Tbf it was barely a thing in the original series, it never showed up in BTAS or TNBA, just a throw away line in Batman Beyond that said it happen considerably further down the line

There was that Batwoman movie where she throws herself at him over the phone and Robin acts like it's nothing new.

That one wasn't made by Timm or Dini
People only really excepted to the thing when he put it all explicit in Killing Joke

The artist for those shows was pretty good. Back when western cartoons looked cool and had actual attractive women and not some CalArts abominations.

Attached: Batgirl changing.webm (640x480, 455.78K)

as a zoomer myself I can tell you we're fine, the internet allows us access to media from before the dark times.

Same writer as Mask of the Phantasm.

Attached: Batgirl training.webm (640x480, 2.1M)

Galatea

Attached: images (13).jpg (600x338, 31.94K)

Attached: Batgirl training2.webm (640x480, 427.32K)

It was hot when Batgirl was riding on top of Supergirl flying and you could see Supergirl's panties.

Attached: Galatea workout.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

And Burnett isn't Timm or Dini
And he didn't wrote the screenplay, just the story, so we can't even say it's him since the part with Batgirl is pretty plot irrelevant

Attached: Supergirl Batgirl flight.webm (960x720, 1.85M)

Attached: Volcana.webm (960x720, 2.82M)

Too bad we won't see this in live action

>that was decades ago
Probably walled hard by now user

When do they make out

It's called "adrenaline fucking". Any time a girl has a decent workout she gets her face flushed and her pussy gets extremely wet. For Batman it's literally looking at her ass & tits in thin tight yoga pants every night.

Shame him all you want. You wouldn't wait 2 seconds to fuck her if she was your best friend's girl and horny for you.

Robin was a cuckboy in every season. They even gave him a gay Broadway theater voice actor to show that he couldn't bring a girl to fruition.

Even Robin leaving Gotham to become Nightwing is basically code for sexual exploration / finding a new identity.

>Batman drained his balls into this Batgirl
Lmao, what in the fuck?

The problem is that fans seem to think there was a big age gap between Barbara and Bruce.

Bruce was only 7 years older than Barbara. When she was in her early 20s, Bruce was in his late 20s.

Yet fans seem to think Bruce is this strange "father figure" that is 20 years older than his sidekicks. Which is just false. He was only somewhat older than his sidekicks.

The reason Bruce looks so old in Batman Beyond is because Bruce treats his body like shit. He suffered so many injuries and never let himself properly heal or rest. He doesn't even let himself get enough sleep. Literally Bruce getting maybe 3 to 4 hours of rest before going back out as Batman.

Alfred even scolded Bruce and told him to stop and slow down. That his body needed proper rest or he would suffer.
But Bruce wouldn't listen and ran his body into the ground until he had a heart attack. And had to quit being Batman.

Attached: 1646972572845.jpg (2880x2880, 630.72K)

Attached: oops.jpg (1000x500, 72.4K)