Any Forums complains about media being pozzed and woke

>Any Forums complains about media being pozzed and woke
>non-pozzed movie comes out
>it fucking sucks and bombs

Attached: MV5BMzVlMmY2NTctODgwOC00NDMzLWEzMWYtM2RiYmIyNTNhMTI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAzNzgwNTg@._V1_.jpg (1382x2048, 359.77K)

What's your point

Attached: faggot.jpg (1280x960, 271.02K)

>entire film revolves around getting revenge
>main character hears where his uncle is from an NPC in the background then jumps in a boat and gets there in one night
>he then just fucks around for a week until finally fighting his uncle
when a character doesnt have to struggle or fight for his goal, it makes everything hollow.
made me not care about anything that happened in the third act

Speaking as a radicalised straight white male I thought Ted K was better. It would be interesting to see Eggers original version though.

It didn't suck

I don't know who is bigger box office poison as a lead actor that Skarsgaard or Jax from Sons of Anarchy?

I thought it was pretty good and I’m black

Nobody will ever top current Jared Leto on the box office poison scale

terrible movie. just watch conan the barbarian instead.

The Anya fatigue is starting to kick in. You can only look at that ugly alien for so long

I thought it was boring and I’m Mexican

I thought it was terrible and I’m a viking.

The Last Duel bombed too. Cinema goers don't want historical/period films.

>no marketing whatsoever
>lol look it bombed it sucked
OP is retarded

You're wrong, they just don't want pozzed medieval shit, they want straight medieval shit. This Norfman movie is more pozzed than a nigerian prostitute, and even without the pozz, it was boring and incompetently made and the story is a fucking joke. You thought Tessa Thomson was terrible as a Valkyrie, now the guy cast a literal transgender wearing braces.

Attached: the-northman-kritiken.jpg (992x477, 90.12K)

Those aren’t braces you illiterate moron, and that’s no transgender

It didn't suck, it was too ambitious for normies

It was just hamlet. There's already like 100 retellings of hamlet. Hamlet is great. But, do we really need another retelling of it?

Maverick says hi you faggot bitch boy.

I liked it quite a bit and I’m a turk.

i've seen hamlet before

it was absolute kinography
>b-but it bombed and filtered me
irrelevant

Attached: 73697.jpg (1080x607, 64.73K)

no need for theatrics, you could just say you enjoyed the film.

>implying Hamlet wasn’t a retelling
stop giving that fag Shakespeare so much credit. Something like 80% of his catalogue is adaptations. Only thing he actually came up with was the rambly monologues.

test

You couldn't find an uglier Valkyrie, even if you had cast Tessa Thomson you absolute cocksucker.

Attached: tessathompson.jpg (648x562, 60.29K)

more like low test lmao

The hero is an absolute cuck. He thinks he's gonna free his mother, but she tells hi right in his face that she hated him and his father. Instead of gouging her eyes right away, he just moves on like okay.

it's her mother, not some bitch he met

Capeshit scared all movie lovers. Now they don't believe that there will be any good film. The right strategy in this situation is to make low budget films and gain an audience.
The Northman is Eggers' most popular film. I think the rest is the studio's problem.