Why was Raimis spiderman memoryholed? And by whom?

Why was Raimis spiderman memoryholed? And by whom?

Attached: raimi.png (724x976, 1.81M)

Whole world thinks about his masterpiece every day

It’s an old movie dude

It wasn't "memoryholed." The movie got old and so did you.

Attached: best spidey.webm (960x402, 3M)

>THE TRAIN IS NOT MOVING AN INCH, UNTIL THE BLACKS GO IN THE BACK OF IT
Jesus Christ

Because it's white as nature intended

The part immediately after where he faints and people carry him and comment, "Oh shit he's just a kid," really got to me back then.

>subway line just leads to the river without any station at the end

For me, it's Aunt May giving Peter $20 dollars on his birthday despite getting foreclosed on. A really human moment that all of these superhero flicks pretend they're above showing

How did they even know? He was like 17 and looked like an adult

Capeshit is disposable, there is nothing remarkable about the Raimi spoderman films any more so than the latest thor film, other than your own nostalgia for it

Quite literally how? The new Spider-Man movies suck so bad in comparison that they had to do the multi-verse shit just to have an excuse to bring back Tobey and the 2 best villains and actors, which also forced them to bring back Andrew Garfield and his villains because they felt bad and can't just pretend those movies didn't exist.

Tobey’s Spiderman was the main draw of a billion dollar movie literally 6 months ago

No he doesn't.

It got me as well. I laughed my ass off when they called this retard who looks like he's in his mid 30s "kid".

My great grandma had just passed away 4-5 months prior when I saw this movie, I would have been about 12. For the last 8 months of her life, she seemed to be on the verge of tears at all times and was always giving me little gifts of money and sentimental items from the family. When I saw this scene, it hit me as to why she had been doing that and I cried my eyes out. Even typing out this story is still hard.

You've been posting about this a lot lately. Are you mentally ill?

First post in a while. I've been banned for a while. Appealed the ban today. Sounds like you should take your meds, schizo.

What was Raimi thinking?

>Nice outfit, faggot. Did your cock-slurping butt-buddy make it for you?
It just didn't age well. Today's kids are sensitive