We want the audience to know right away this guy is a dangerous incel

>we want the audience to know right away this guy is a dangerous incel

Attached: AE1D2C29-51E5-4266-99BA-E81E0EC9BC60.jpg (1000x830, 176.14K)

I'm 24 years old and I can't tie my laces. All my shoes are either slip-on or velcro.

Those are too fashionable

I just get my mom to tie them and just make sure I slip them on and off

>we want the audience to know right away this guy has autism and still lives with his mom

Attached: 697019.jpg (600x600, 112.97K)

>We want to make sure the audience knows this character is extremely based

Attached: 813_0_077.jpg (620x750, 40.08K)

I wear new balance with a lifted heel for extra height

>The audience needs to know that this character has been in the military for 24 years and has no cartilage remaining in his knee joints

Attached: HOKA-Bondi-7-Mesh--1440.jpg (1440x954, 187.91K)

I don't buy shoes that cost under £120

it seems to be the price range where they actually fucking fit, they last long enough to make it worth the purchase

you will probably spend that in a year on pairs of £10-£40 shoes

I have a pair of boots that have lasted 6 years the rubber is only just starting to go and I can just get that fixed at the cobbler for less than a pair of mid range shoes

thanks for reading my blog

Attached: bye.gif (220x220, 80.47K)

I'm 27 and my mother still trims my nails. She's so happy to do it. She also buys me one white monster every 3 days.

correct, a poor man buys boots twice. I have a pair of iron rangers that I bought almost a decade ago now, prior to this I would buy whatever sneaker looked good and would replace them yearly, retarded move

Lol this nigga goes to a cobbler.

Every loser i knew had these one or two sizes too big

For me, it's Reebok classic club c 85 or Adidas Samba

>we want our audience to know right away this guy is a potential school shooter and has no friends

Attached: 41f20566-220c-4f7d-b551-9d294cecc9e8.jpg (784x492, 50.32K)

Any good?

yeah but are they smelly?

Better that than a thief

Would you go to the grainery afterwards? Maybe see if they have aught for sale?

I use black timberland boots. They last like 5 or 6 years and you don't need to give a thought buying new ones for a long time. Good jeans and uniqlo basic t shirts. Perfect outfit to make the ladies wet and you can wear them every single day. I don't go to weddings or receptions, so I literally wear the same outfit everyday.

i dont get to pick because khols only has one pair in the entire store thats size 13 at any one time and im not having my feet done up like some 3 kingdoms slave girl in a smaller "cool" boot.