How come a Barbie thread got deleted? Is it because the imagine the OP was an unauthorised photo from the set...

How come a Barbie thread got deleted? Is it because the imagine the OP was an unauthorised photo from the set? Are the moderators on Any Forums doing damage control for movie studios now?

Attached: 1657596776546.png (808x659, 574.17K)

I feel the new personality growing already

L I T E R A L L Y

M E

>Ken is a pussy ass bitch
>goes on journey to become a man
>troons out in the end anyway

oh no the tranny rumors are true

When are you guys getting on HRT?

Sounds like what happened with this current generation. Sad really.

>EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TRANS PEOPLE!!!!! I MUST BRING UP TRANS PEOPLE AT EVERY CHANCE I GET!!!!
>NOOOO IM NOT OBSESSED!!!!

Attached: 1639101114052.jpg (350x316, 14.28K)

they are being forced down our throat at every opportunity

The film that we are talking about allegedly ends with Ken transitioning.

The only thing you are shoving down your throat is dick.

Why? Because an user posted a screenshot of a fake article? Get your heads checked you fucking retards

Now someone edit in The Culture of Critique in Ken's hands.
>Everywhere, Barbie. They're in every industry.

>EVERYTHING IS ABOUT FAGGOTS!!!!! I MUST BRING UP GAY PEOPLE AT EVERY CHANCE I GET!!!!
>NOOOO IM NOT OBSESSED!!!!

transbians should be exterminated

"Transbians" are based though, just for the fact how dangerous and detrimental they are to females.

I really don't understand why you shills do this. This happens with every fucking movie now. Do you think if people don't know what's in your movie until the last minute they'll suddenly accept it? Every fucking time. Every fucking time.

Multiverse of Madness:
>America Chavez isn't in the movie, that's just a rumor.
Post video of Feige announcing her role in the movie.
>Okay, but it's gonna be like a cameo, okay? Because he hops universes. She's just going to be referenced and will be nothing like the comics.
>Okay so she has a major role, but it's not going to be woke like the comics, she'll be totally different.
>Okay, so the shit with her two moms is in it, but it's just ONE SCENE okay? You fucking crybabies, can't you get over one scene? It's g- it's gonna be great you guys.
>They're NOT bringing in your favorite characters just to kill them off in cameos, that's bullshit, they have more respect for them than that.
>Okay, yes. They killed them all off and then had the person who killed them struggle against two female mary sue characters they created, but it's an alternate universe, it doesn't matter. It doesn't mean anything. Y-you're just an incel, schizo, chud, nazi, boomer *checks script* weeb.

Google it then you fucking moron. There isn't one article that mentions Ken turning trans in the film. You're so dumb it blows my mind. Also, I don't give a fuck about capeshit so I don't know what your little schizo rant even means

It means that Any Forums is never wrong.

Attached: 06D17188-A685-4394-A6A0-E93093530410.gif (360x360, 3.92M)

>insults intelligence repeatedly
>claims not to care about thing you're obsessing over.
>uses schizo as an insult
>will reply again about the thing you say you don't care about.

Whatever they're paying you, they're getting ripped off.

>Gets proven wrong
>Has no retort
>Instantly tries coping with the "THEY'RE PAYING YOU TO DEFEND IT" reply
kek

You do it for free.

At least I'm right though :)