/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Fake Gus Edition

Previous

Attached: 1657601906185.png (1920x1080, 688.5K)

Give me spoikers
I stopped watching after S1
Literally nothing was happening

Kim was really about to murder a random guy

>Lalo lives after being outsmarted by the guy in Germany because the German guy underestimated him
>Gus lives after being outsmarted by Lalo in the meth lab because Lalo underestimated him

lazy writing or kino?

Attached: 1637958908597.jpg (1271x713, 173.7K)

Ernesto?

Kim is gonna divorce Saul

MS WEXLUH

Attached: mike.jpg (225x224, 4.77K)

No

Attached: 1653379457556 (1).jpg (620x448, 37.5K)

a sexy mexican man named Lalo comes along and plays devious little tricks on characters

>fake gus
>fake howie
>fake lalo
fake jeff comfirmed. its not a recast

Attached: doubles2.jpg (900x1700, 263.37K)

>this bitch cracka for real? bruh...

Kim is DEFINITELY craving a BBC after all that excitement

Attached: de5.gif (326x244, 1.65M)

I feel awful

Attached: 1657579829984.jpg (1920x1080, 925.02K)

Reminder that this is Kim's fate.

Attached: 2x13_Wayfarer_crash.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

I like to think the only reason it worked is because Lalo thought he was being funny. Lalo's greatest weakness all along was being amused

Jimmy kills Chuck and blames Howard for Chuck's death. Jimmy and Kim then ruin Howard's life because they can't come to terms with the fact that they are bad people.

Breaking bad would’ve been a better show if they just omitted this entire plane subplot

!
so is kim for sure not dying now?

I think the most likely arc for Kim now is
>can't live with herself after what they've done
>decides to break up with Jimmy over it
>he completely abandons his senses (like after Chuck's dead, but even further), throws himself into the Saul persona, becoming the Saul we see in BrBa
>meanwhile Kim has remarried/ has a daughter over the years. She may or may not vacuum herself to make this happen
>they meet up again in the Gene timeline for some kind of platonic reconciliation, kind of like the end of True Detective where Marty's family and wife are there even though his wife is still married.
There's also going to be some bullshit about Jimmy waits by a certain phone booth every year on his birthday or whatever for a call from Kim, that's what the call with Francesca is about.

Jimmy didn't kill Chuck, Chuck killed Chuck

What is this black nerd melvin-looking ass nigga even doing with all of Mike's goons, he looks like he goes to smash tournaments

I'm guessing shes had enough trauma and will bail

What is the bottom right still from?

mikeposters, assemble

Attached: solidforce.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

>return to court
>act natural
>client suspected of killing for gang/cartel
>panic

surely she'll have the purple bear with her on the plane for some stupid fucking reason

Why not? Chuck an heros due to Jimmy triggering him with the insurance humiliation and the next week he's Saul Goodman-ing it up as usual, he even reads the goodbye note in a deadpan tone until he sees Kim is upset.
In today's episode, Lalo is an active threat wielding a gun and Howie is dead, and the Saul Goodman voice comes out again to convince Lalo to let Kim escape.
Saul Goodman is not a man with trauma, hesitance, or baggage, he is a lawyer who isn't afraid to roll in the dirt to pull the wool over some schmuck's eyes. I genuinely do not know what show you are watching if you can't tell that Jimmy puts on an act, he always has been, he literally cannot help himself sometimes. He does not become Saul Goodman after a specific experience in 6B like he's Spiderman or something.

an official teaser

I would kneel.

BRAVO VINCE

Attached: pointandshoot.jpg (3994x1080, 328.05K)

Jimmy purposefully and repeatedly sabotaged the mental health of an already seriously deranged man. It was Jimmy's fault.

link?

>her daughters stuffed animal
poetry

She looks so fucking old now, she aged a lot from S5.
Everyone except Mike has (he'd already aged so much it's impossible for him to age any further).

I watched the episode live on AMC and it wasn't as dark as all the screenshots / webms have been. What's up with that, piratebros?

I still think he's aged a little further

GUESS I GOT
WHAT I DESERVE

Attached: 2022-07-12-134643_748x418_scrot.png (748x418, 339.45K)

>Vince finally directs an episode
>it's fucking kino

Compression

cringe

yeah saul is such a good actor that he's not only completely fine, but casually suggesting executing others as means of getting a cleaner and faster outcome in just a few years time. he should have gone to hollywood instead of albequerque and none of this would have ever happened.

I think we're done in the past, honestly. Flash forward is probably coming with the Goodmans running their shady law practice and estranged from all the fancy pants lawyers for obvious reasons because of their deep traumatizing secrets.

we can fill in the blanks at this point.

Give Chuck some credit. He was bitter, couldn't cope with it

Chuck was recovering then is told that even more people are aware of his crazy person illness, and the only reason this happens is because Jimmy felt petty about having to pay more lawyer insurance. Same as how Jimmy thinks he's just fucking with Howard, and goes further because sex with Kimmy is so good, and now has to face the reality that if he never acted childish and impulsive, Howard would have had no reason to be in their apartment and thus killed
Jimmy killed Chuck
Jimmy and Kim killed Howard

checked

A lot can happen in 5 years

EY CHICKEN MAN... EASY ON THE SPICE CURLS...

Attached: gut.jpg (1920x1080, 124.35K)

he stretched a few of them too thin

Attached: 1657589769182.png (1920x1080, 417.4K)

who the fuck is he then?

Attached: checvkem.jpg (502x500, 39.29K)

It's funny how the plane plot was the one thing that the writers actually planned out only it for it to not matter in the slightest, after early season 3 it's literally never mentioned again and might as well have not happened