Is this accurate? You fuckers voted

Is this accurate? You fuckers voted

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 22-36-14 Which industry has declined in quality the most - Poll Results - StrawPoll.com.png (656x405, 28.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAxV8Er45LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ECwwtctcZ6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. It's objectively video games.

No idea how anyone could say that music or anime hasn't declined worse than movies.

Good indie games still come out every once and awhile, movies on the other hand are fucking dead.

It's movies.

It's gaming desu

Only retards play videogaymes past the age of twelve

Nah, there are still good films being made.

wrestling

Sadly it is film. Hollywood is on life support, artistically speaking

Source?

Name a few, please.

Video Games tanked so hard after 2005 it's insane, like it's not even a gradual decline it's like falling into a abyss. Movies it's a gradual decline over the decades
I'd Argue however Anime is even worse now than gaming

You used to regularly get 10+ good movies a year, now you're lucky if you get a single movie per year worth watching.

picrel

Attached: MV5BOGEzYzcxYjAtZmZiNi00YzI0LWIyY2YtOTM0MDFjODU2YTZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQ3Mzk2MDg4._V1_.jpg (892x1338, 180.01K)

How is that any different from vidya?

Name 3 good movies that have come out this decade

You don't watch anime.

Why is the board so on topic this morning?

Music is so much cheaper to make that there will always be good stuff, albeit hard to find. Movies are just so much less exciting than even 10 years ago. There were a dozen directors who had universal appeal and interest in their projects and now there are about 3.

Vidya is still reliably 2-3 good games a year at least.

The wide range of answers here indicates the media industry as a whole has accomplished its original goal of subverting art that would be capable of inspiring a generation of youth to rebel against the establishment.

Music

youtube.com/watch?v=IAxV8Er45LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ECwwtctcZ6I

I'd say movies and video games are tied

As a non weeb I'd say anime got hit the hardest, the polish and lack of soul makes 99% of the new shit unwatchable for me

video games cratered more than a decade ago after achieving not-much. movies used to be absurdly great, and now they're video game level. music has been pretty much consisent, with high highs and low lows, but it has centuries of history. anime peaked in the 80s/90s and has been flat-lined ever since.

Okay, compare that to Anime where it's just Moeshit after moeshit with low effort animation and literally the same storylines over and over again.
Or music, where 90% of it is just horrific rap music that actually degrades the culture around us.
Vidja, at least you have the indie scene, even if that's being slowly corrupted and Poz'd.