What emotion is he conveying here? Also, guess the movie

What emotion is he conveying here? Also, guess the movie.

Attached: croose.png (1054x826, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLNUIU7AzTg
youtube.com/watch?v=Im_EsqVwXRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MI 3 easy. He is conveying so much fucking anger on the half of his face and scared shitless because its the first time he is in real danger.

jesus, you're right. what gave it away? just know the scene?

the emotion of being paid millions of dollars to indulge in his adrenaline addiction while doing some serviceable acting in a nearly plotless film

the most unrealistic part of this movie is that the chinese drivers aren't actively trying to run him over

Attached: croose2.png (1688x1046, 2.23M)

Attached: croose4.png (1120x1006, 1.27M)

It's the MI that made MI, MI is today.
Arguably best JarJar movie, who since then was and is in Benjamin Button mode being more horrible with every next production.
I like the tension, the emotions and obviously it was the last memorable MI villain.

8nmyt

Attached: croose5.png (1324x992, 1.51M)

Not the same user, but I've only seen him do that frightened/begging look once, and it was in that scene where the villain is threatening his chick

MI3 was the only Cruise movie with some sort of green filter. That gave it away. The rest have blue or red.

The same look you've had in Vanilla Sky finale

I NEED TO KNOW NOW

Diplomatic, angry, deceptive, warning, vengeful, bargaining to begging. He went through all of them. Usually you see the protagonist so on top of the situation hes incredibly smug. Or acting sly because he has a backup plan. This time there was no backup. There was no plan b. They were alone and the villain just didn't give a fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=QLNUIU7AzTg

Attached: yessss.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

MI3 was so good

Imagine not having watched every single Tom Cruise movie and being able to instantly recognise any frame just from how old he looks and his hairstyle

Mission Impossible 3, he's tied to a chair and he's scared to lose the love of his life

its p good but introducing the family/wife aspect was retarded and even in the scene from op pic it was obvious they didn't actually have the balls to kill her off. Also the whole
>Tom cruise trained this one blond woman and she is like a daughter to him
plot point fails badly. Then there is the whole retarded drone bit on the bridge

It's the only scene of his where he wears an expression of total helplessness like this.

Any self-respecting CruiseChad is able to recognise any given CruiseKino simply by a frame. And I'm not even kidding.

post mission impossikino
youtube.com/watch?v=Im_EsqVwXRg

which movie?

Attached: croose6.png (888x924, 1.03M)

I recognized it instantly. It’s an extremely kino scene and his acting in it is incredible, the emotions he goes through trying to get control of the situation, then realizing PSH’s character isn’t going to budge, the helplessness, the way he tries to calm his wife. I wish it was a better movie overall because that scene is amazing, the tension is almost unbearable, and Cruise’s acting in it is top tier.

MI2? Color palette is fitting also his age.