I don't get it what's so racist about this flick

I don't get it what's so racist about this flick

Attached: 1628509545404.jpg (1600x900, 248.49K)

Have you ever noticed what sort of characters black people are in that film?

>calling people "black"
fuck off racist

they help around the farm

Imagine one day aliens invaded earth and enslaved the white race, then made movies about how happy white people were under subjugation and slavery.
You'd be calling it alien propaganda. That's the problem.

that rabbit literally calls that black man a monkeyfaced watermelon munchin coon

Even as a child I couldn't under stand why this was "so racist Disney refuses to ever release it". I loved Splash Mountain so much as a kid, I wanted to buy Splash Mountain toys so badly but Disneyland didn't really sell any merchandise for this ride

Nothing. It portrays black people incredibly favorably. They’re slaves which is historically accurate, but they’re portrayed as being extremely charismatic, influential, and cultured.

>You'd be calling it alien propaganda.
Eh, that depends. Are aliens objectively superior to me? Are they at least sexy?

>Imagine one day aliens invaded earth
Black people are not native to america

every piece of trash out of hollywood is propaganda. they're also the ones that made all these "problematic" movies in the first place. they're the rich racist jews, not me.

well yeah. as a kid you wouldn't notice it. but probably as you get older you should have realized the social implications

shut it tar baby

Hey, man. Slavery isn’t even a big deal. Get over it.

Attached: 6E4FAD51-EA63-4CDB-93D9-BDEA45BD5ED9.png (566x800, 632.93K)

Ironically this contained adaptations of actual west african folktales

Meanwhile niggers are obsessed with fake americanized panafrican bullshit like wakanda and kwanzaa

we shouldn't erase history because it's bad or wrong, we should preserve it and use it to learn as we move forward. I respect Warner for keeping their old racist Looney Toons cartoons untouched. Throw a disclaimer up before for the snowflakes, but don't bury it and pretend it doesn't exist.

>Zippity-doo-da, zippity day, my o- well hello, Mr. Rabbit. Slavery was good and the CSA should have won the war. I hate niggers. I am a nigger. Coon, spic, kike, Heil Hitler!

haha good ol remus

it's a harder sell for disney i think because they want to be strictly for kids

>niggers are obsessed with kwanzaa
NO ONE gives a shit about kwanzaa, you can't lie to me.

Then why do they wear kwanzaa clothes

Attached: 1561522730104.jpg (400x267, 36.53K)

theres like 5 people who celebrate Kwanza in the anywhere and 3 of them are in that picture

ok well after the aliens realized what they were doing was fucked up and stopped, and there was like a war and shit, aliens literally killing aliens. there was like a whole group of aliens that wanted to free the humans...it was a whole thing but whatever. There was an alien years later named Disnulon who had seen the value in human stories and he was enthusiastically trying to show off some of their stories and culture to the rest of the aliens in a movie he even depicted a human and alien young peacefully interacting.

you could still call it alien propaganda but...it was not really Disnulon the aliens intention.

Yikes. Just the amount of black erasure that you’ve been posting, disgusting.

My mom sang this all the time while I was growing up.
>Zippy dee do da zippy dee ay my oh my what a wonderful day!
>Plenty of sunshine headed our way zippy dee do da zippy dee ay!

>imagine thing that never happened and never will
this is how black people work

Uncle Remus wasn't a slave in this though he was a sharecropper. It's like Disney is afraid to show how hardworking blacks got by back in the day before they got to have reparations and shit

What's the implication?

Attached: implying.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

He didn't say that

The Industrial Revolution and it's Consequences will never be the same.
Fuck it, we're trying Pol Pot again.
I'll see every one of you faggots down at the rice farm, 0600.

Attached: 1253968723.jpg (255x198, 12.42K)

Manual labour is the worst crime in the eyes if hollywood yoes

I'm just tired of hearing black people complain all the time. They need to gtf over it and move on. Stop trying to be victims all the time bc they suck at life.

He owns nothing and he's happy

A fine distillation.

Happy ones?

I'll be kind on you as you clearly haven't seen the movie nor even bothered to do the most basic of research, they weren't slaves. The film takes place after the civil war.